gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Shelby

1KSamhain 2022Pride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
01-20-2024, 01:05 AM (This post was last modified: 03-11-2024, 07:29 PM by Avacyn. Edited 1 time in total.)

With the warmer weather of the summer in full swing it made a trip to Boreas' northern lands far more pleasant. She was more tolerant of colder weather than some having grown up in the mountains of their home island, but even that was fairly mild to some of these areas further north. It wasn't all that often that she went this far from home without Saracyn when it wasn't for a diplomacy trip or some other specific purpose, but she had felt a bit of a wild hair lately and wanted to get out to stretch her legs. She left early in the morning so that by the time she made it around the polar sound and up into the sparse pines it had only broken into the afternoon. She hadn't yet decided whether or not she'd try to get back to Elysium before it got too dark, but for now she'd see how far she could go before she decided to turn back.

As she was wandering slowly through the tall, spaced out trees, she spotted a herd of elk off in the distance and she paused in a place where she was mostly obscured by some shrubbery to watch them. She had no doubt that if her brother or even her parents had been here they wouldn't have passed up the opportunity to go after one of the antlered animals, but given the fact that she was both by herself and not as inclined to hunt for fun as they were she would just watch them from a distance for a while before she continued on her little adventure of sorts. She wasn't sure if her trip would bring her anything more exciting than just a nice walk though some northern woods, but it already felt like it was worth the trip regardless.

"Avacyn Medacium"

Juniper

Loner

Intermediate Fighter (55)

Advanced Navigator (60)

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Joe

Pride - Bisexual
01-22-2024, 12:12 AM

Taking after her namesake plant, Juniper enjoyed the northern territories of Boreas the most. Yes, she may have been born in the tropics of Auster and they would forever hold a special place in her heart, but there was something about the cooler climates and rugged terrains of the north that called to her soul. Out and about, wandering and roaming as she usually did, the little nomadic wolf had meandered her way through the scattered forest of pine trees and conifers, soaking up the summer sun through her dark coat. Mint green eyes surveyed her surroundings; she took in the various trees and shrubbery, the thin grasses growing amidst rocky terrain. On the air, the scent of elk was strong; a herd of the prey animals must be nearby. This was one of the best parts of being a wanderer like her father—she could just go wherever she pleased and see the world at her own pace.

Pushing through some of the spiky needles of a small evergreen bush, Juniper soon came across another scent—the scent of a wolf she had met once before. A couple sniffs to the wind and she immediately placed the scent. The purple wolf from the island to the northeast. Excitement sparked at the prospect of running into a friend again, June picked up her pace, trotting briskly through the woods until she spied that vibrant violet form through the maze of tree trunks just ahead. "Hey hey!" she called out to the other femme as she padded up closer, all smiles and easy charm as she greeted the much taller wolf. "Avacyn, right? You're a long ways from home out here, Miss Future Alpha." Or was she just Miss Alpha now? How much time had actually passed since their last encounter?

"Juniper of the Sea"

Avacyn

Elysium
Matriarch

Master Fighter (245)

Master Intellectual (250)

An icon representing the specialty Bulwark Bulwark

An icon representing the specialty Bard Bard

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Shelby

01-22-2024, 01:24 AM (This post was last modified: 01-22-2024, 01:32 AM by Avacyn. Edited 1 time in total.)

Her easy pace through the trees was pulled to a halt as a voiced called from behind her to get her attention, making her white-marked ears perk and her head turn to see who was approaching her. Her dark gaze landed on a small woman coated in various shades of gray and immediately a memory of fighting a tiger alongside this girl came to mind. A bright, surprised grin pulled across her features as she turned to face Juniper, her tail wagging gently behind her. It felt like an age since their last chance meeting and now here they were again, winding up together in the most unexpected of places. She chuckled as Juniper called her "miss future alpha". Gods, had it really been that long? Had she really still been preparing to take over from her mother back then?

"No more 'future' alpha, I'm afraid. Just alpha now," she replied with a little smirk. "And yes, I am pretty far from home, I suppose," she added as she glanced around at the tall pine trees that surrounded them. "I just felt like getting out for a bit without having to use a diplomacy trip or a scouting mission as an excuse. It's been a long time since I've gotten out just for the fun of it." Bringing her attention back to Juniper, she smiled and added, "At least I have someone to spend it with now. It's good to see you again, Juniper. Er... June, that's right. You said to call you June." Chuckling, she nodded her head in a silent invitation for little friend to join her on her walk before she continued on through the pines.

"I can't tell if it's really been that long since we first met or if a lot has happened in a short amount of time... Or perhaps a bit of both," she mused while they walked together, her onyx gaze drifting across the landscape in front of them. It was a pretty land, in its own way. "How've you been? Been anywhere interesting?" Though they hadn't spent a tremendous amount of time together during their first meeting by the ruins, she did remember a couple of things like her enjoyment of exploring and that her brother was Artorias. It was funny to think that the last time they spoke Artorias was still a stranger that she only knew by name and now he was one of her allies.

"Avacyn Medacium"

Juniper

Loner

Advanced Navigator (60)

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Joe

Pride - Bisexual
01-28-2024, 11:23 PM

She had caught the Elysian wolf by surprise, that much was obvious, but as Avacyn turned around and Juniper saw that knowing smile grace her features, she knew that Avacyn had remembered her. Ava gently corrected her that there was no more "future" to her title. It seemed that her destiny had been realized and she was now the alpha of Elysium after all! June's eyes brightened and she gave an impressed nod of her head. "Well I suppose congratulations are in order then, Miss Alpha!" she remarked with a long, exaggerated mock bow to the Mendacium woman, all in good fun. Now knowing that Avacyn was the alpha of a pack, it made her lone appearance waaaaay out here even more of a mystery. Weren't alphas supposed to stay near their packs? At least that had always been her perspective of things, given how all of her mother's side of the family lived in the Hallows full time.

Avacyn explained that she was just taking some time to herself and getting out for a bit without rhyme or reason. Well that was totally fine with Juniper! The life of a nomad had always been the reason she'd kept from throwing down roots anywhere, so she could fully empathize with the need to just go sometimes. "Oh yeah, I feel that. That's kinda why I don't stay with the rest of my family down south. It's nice and all, but I don't wanna be cooped up somewhere like a carrier pigeon, y'know?" Avacyn expressed her delight to see her again, correcting herself with Juniper's preferred nickname. The little monochrome wolf just giggled and waved her off with a dismissive paw. "It's fine, Juniper or June is fine. Most wolves like the shorter name though, so I go with June. Stars and moon help them if they ever learned my full name!" June punctuated her words with a light, feminine laugh as she fell into pace with Ava as the two ladies continued on their merry way.

While they walked, Juniper drank in the scenery around them. They passed by the herd of deer she had smelled earlier grazing in a clearing off to the side, enjoying the lush summer vegetation. All of the plant life was in full bloom, basking in the warm summer sun. Songbirds chirped and fluttered through the pines overhead. A picture-perfect summer day in the north. Avacyn continued their conversation while they explored, taking June's attention away from the various species of pine trees surrounding them. How many kinds of pine trees existed in the world, she wondered? "It has been a while since then, but I guess you've had a lot going on being an alpha and all," she said in agreement. "I've been doing fine. Just doing my own thing, y'know? Following the beat of my own heart as my dad would say. I've spent a lot of time up north here. I like it up here, and everywhere has it own special uniqueness to it." Juniper silently wondered if there were any lakes nearby she might go spend some time at after this. She did love the water, and especially lakes. "How about you, Avacyn? How's life in a position of power treating you?"

"Juniper of the Sea"

Avacyn

Elysium
Matriarch

Master Fighter (245)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Shelby

01-29-2024, 12:11 AM

At the passing mention of the shock others might have at learning her full name, Avacyn raised a quizzical brow and chuckled. She had assumed that her name would have also been Carpathius since she was Artorias' sister, but perhaps she was wrong. Their appearances did differ quite a bit so perhaps there was a different parent in the mix or an adoption of some sort. Regardless, they began to walk together, enjoying the nice weather and the peaceful scenery. The bird song around them added to the ambiance and a little smile lingered on her lips while they caught up and did a little bit of exploration.

Ava chuckled softly and nodded with a soft sigh as June mentioned her having a lot going on since becoming alpha. That was for sure... though she wasn't entirely sure how much of it had to do with the fact that she was now an alpha. Most of it was just her own personal mishaps, but having to worry about her pack on top of it didn't help things. It sounded like Juniper was having a nicer time of things and she was glad to hear it. The little wolf seemed like a free spirit that liked to explore which was a refreshing take to be around. She nodded in agreement as she mentioned each location having a uniqueness of its own. "That's certainly true. It's one of the reasons I enjoy the lands that Elysium owns so much. Each area has its own unique features. The mountains on the island, the lake that attracts fireflies, the field of odd boulders... I'm quite fond of our home."

Once the same question was turned back to her, asking how life and her position of power had been treating her, Avacyn gave a little shrug and offered June a slightly tired smile. "I can't complain too much, I suppose... Things have been peaceful for the pack and there has been a good, steady supply of food. We have a strong set of allies and we haven't had anyone try to raid us for our supplies. All in all, Elysium has been very blessed. It's made my job as an alpha fairly easy." She looked up toward one of the nearby trees as a particularly loud bird chirped above them, pulling her attention for a moment. "My personal life has been slightly more... turbulent, but I think it's begun to calm down now. It seems like my mate and I have successfully found a surrogate so if all goes well maybe we'll be parents before too long."

"Avacyn Medacium"

Juniper

Loner

Advanced Navigator (60)

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Joe

Pride - Bisexual
01-30-2024, 09:15 PM

The more she explored around the different northern territories, the more Juniper was reminded of why she loved the north so much. It was pleasant and mild summer days like this that made her adore the rougher terrains, making her feel like an intrepid explorer navigating uncharted territories for the first time. As Avacyn filled her in on the natural beauties of her home, Juniper couldn't help but let her mind wander as she imagined what Elysium looked like. A northern island, cascading mountains surrounded by the sea, a dense pine forest punctuated with a crystal clear lake in the middle. It was everything she loved about the north and everything she loved to find! It truly did sound like Elysium—a heaven on earth! Maybe she'd have to make her way over there for a visit sometime to check the place out. As Ava continued to regale her with the beauty of her home, June spotted a dense green patch of shrubbery, and more importantly, the bright red berries that grew on them.

Strawberries! Gasping in delight, June interrupted Ava with a quick swipe of her tail. "Ava, look!" With a delighted grin, the little gray-toned wolf ran up to the strawberry bushes, sniffing at them to check their ripeness. Having grown up in the Hallows and the wilds, she was used to identifying what berries were good to eat and when they were juuuuust ripe. These strawberries smelled like sugar, which meant they were at peak ripeness and a perfect snack. Grinning up at Avacyn, Juniper greedily snapped several right off the bush with her jaws, gleefully chewing through the sweet and slightly tart fruits, murring with delight as the familiar taste of fruit juices coated her tongue. "They're perfect! You gotta try some!" Without waiting for Avacyn to agree or refuse, June was already picking several of the fruits off and handing them to the much larger violet fae to sample.

While they sat and snacked and Avacyn filled her in on her personal life, Juniper listened quietly and attentively, nibbling on strawberries all the while. Things had been good and peaceful for Elysium, it sounded like, which was good. But then Avacyn made mention of her personal life being turbulent and June shot a quizzical look up at her companion, complete with a little head tilt and everything. The mention of her and her made needing to find a surrogate to have pups didn't escape her attention, but she didn't ask the questions in her head outright, not wanting to offend or upset her sort-of-friend. "Well, I guess early congratulations to you and your mate! I'm sure you'll both be great parents," she said, looking for the silver lining with a sweet smile. "I dunno if I'd ever want pups of my own. I'm sure my parents would love me to make them grandparents someday, but ehhh... I'm not so sure I'm ready to give up all this freedom just yet." Sure, she could raise her own kids in the wilds like her mother and father had done for her and her siblings, but it was different. They had the support of a whole pack just in case. Juniper was just Juniper.

"Juniper of the Sea"

Avacyn

Elysium
Matriarch

Master Fighter (245)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Shelby

02-05-2024, 07:41 PM

Avacyn blinked with surprise as Juniper gasped and swatted her with her tail to get her attention, pulling her attention excitedly toward a berry bush. She was not nearly as well versed in berries as Juniper seemed to be so she didn't know immediately how good this find was, but she enjoyed June's eagerness all the same and grinned as she followed her little friend over to the strawberry bush, watching as Juniper immediately began to snack on the sweet, red berries. She settled down on her haunches next to the bush at June's insistence that she try some herself and dipped her head to take the berries that were offered to her. She was surprised by just how bright and sweet the ripe strawberries were and she hummed with delight, her tail wagging happily as she enjoyed the little surprise treat. Suddenly she realized just how under ripe any of the strawberries she had tried to harvest in the past had been and it made her wonder what other things she had to learn about plant life and things they were trying to grow in Elysium. "You're right, these are delicious," she agreed with a chuckle.

As they discussed their lives and caught up while they snacked on strawberries, she saw Juniper's quizzical look at the mention of her and Saracyn's surrogate. While she wouldn't have minded if she had asked about the unusual arrangement, she did appreciate June not asking about it right away. She was hopeful and excited about the prospect in many ways, but there were still parts of it that had yet to settle with her and the last thing she wanted to do while getting to know Juniper better was dump her difficult and conflicting emotions on the sweet, chipper woman. She gave a little, thankful nod to Juniper's congratulations as she swiped her tongue across her lips to clean off some juices from the strawberries she was eating. She listened with interest while Juniper expressed her uncertainty about ever having pups of her own. It was Avacyn's turn to have her head tip slightly with curiosity and confusion at the thought of not striving toward having a family. "Having pups and a family is such a big part of my family's traditions that it's just always been toward the top of my priority list, I guess," she replied thoughtfully. It was always interesting to get to know other wolves from different kinds of upbringings and backgrounds.

That did raise a question for her though since Juniper's scent did carry the obvious signs of her being in heat, but she didn't notice any other scents intermingled with hers–partner, pack, or otherwise. "So you aren't interested in having pups and I'm guessing that you are not currently with anyone?" she questioned curiously with a raised brow, giving Juniper a moment to dispute that if she had guessed incorrectly before she went on. "In that case... What do you do to cope with that?" she asked with a chuckle as she glanced toward Juniper's rump for a brief moment with a pointed look. She knew all too well herself how ravenous being in heat could make someone and without Saracyn she knew her own would be unbearable even if they couldn't have their pups to fully quench it. Sure, it was likely that it affected everyone differently, but it did make her curious about what Juniper did as a single lady.

"Avacyn Medacium"

Juniper

Loner

Advanced Navigator (60)

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Joe

Pride - Bisexual
02-06-2024, 09:05 PM

Juniper listened with interest as Avacyn explained her home life and family traditions to her regarding the importance of child rearing. It sounded like the Mendaciums were quite a traditional bunch when it came to the purveying of growing families and continuing their bloodlines. That was fine; to each their own, and if Avacyn was happy and satisfied with that lot in life, then June was happy for her. As for herself… well, she was never much of the traditional family values type of woman. Her parents had made sure her and her siblings had plenty of worldly experiences to open up their minds to being who they wanted to be and that had manifested in a very independent, very headstrong fae. "Hey, nothing wrong with that! If that makes you happy and makes you feel satisfied with life, then more power to ya," replied the smoky-gray fae as she licked the strawberry juices from her lips and paws. "My parents were always big advocates on the whole 'Do what makes you happy as long as you’re not hurting anyone' bit, so if that’s your family’s thing then I hope you and your mate have all the happy, healthy puppies you can handle!"

The question that followed from Avacyn was not one that Juniper had anticipated coming! Her purple companion made the correct assumption that she wasn’t with anyone currently, and when she shook her head resolutely no, Ava asked how she dealt with her heat. Juniper followed Ava’s gaze down to her hind end and immediately caught on to what she was asking, a little surprise crossing her expression. Guess they were to the friendship stage of asking personal questions after all! "Oh, my heat season? That’s easy, silly! I just fuck all the brutes I want until it passes," Juniper responded as candidly as if Ava had asked her about the weather, even punctuating her explanation with a little giggle and a casual wave of her paw. "Just because I don’t wanna have pups doesn’t mean I’m depriving myself of relief. Just means I’m not fully satisfying it, but I’m still definitely indulging in it! My dad’s a plant guy and he made sure my sister and I were well equipped for life on our own, including knowing all the important herbs for that sorta stuff." June shot Ava a cheeky grin and a playful wink. Her father was a very "free love" kind of guy, and was not shy about making sure his daughters were prepared to care for and enjoy their lives on their own when they became adults.

"Juniper of the Sea"

Avacyn

Elysium
Matriarch

Master Fighter (245)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Shelby

02-11-2024, 01:02 PM

It didn't occur to Avacyn that her question might have been a little too personal for someone who she had only spoken with twice until after she asked it. These kinds of topics had always been very open and honest from her family so it didn't feel strange to ask about them with someone she felt comfortable around. Luckily it seemed like Juniper didn't mind the line of questioning too much even though she definitely looked surprised by it. Ava wasn't sure what kind of answer she had been expecting, but June met her forwardness with a blunt forwardness of her own, explaining that she simply fucked all the brutes she wanted until it passed. That caught Ava off guard a bit and she sputtered a bit with laughter, having to quickly turn her head away to avoid spitting any strawberry juices on her new friend. Grinning and giggling, she quickly finished the strawberry she had in her mouth and began licking away the juices on her lips as she turned her gaze back toward June with obvious amusement across her expression.

The notion of 'do what makes you happy as long as you’re not hurting anyone' obviously spread into all aspects of Juniper's life and that was just becoming more and more apparent as she explained how she was still indulging and satisfying some parts of her heat even if she wasn't trying to get pregnant in the process. At least it sounded like her father had made sure she was well prepared for this independent, pleasure seeking life she led. "Fair enough!" she replied with another giggle, her tail swishing with amusement behind her. "I'm sure you have no problem finding guys interested in helping you out with that too with how little and pretty you are." A spunky little fae that wanted to bang with no strings attached? How could any brute turn that down? Juniper was sure to have no shortage of suitors. Still, another thought crossed her mind and since they were already sharing so openly... "Although, if you wanted some relief without having to worry about the herbs then you could always find a willing lady as well. Of course it all depends on your preferences, but it's an option!"

"Avacyn Medacium"

Juniper

Loner

Advanced Navigator (60)

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Joe

Pride - Bisexual
02-12-2024, 02:42 AM

Seeing the way her bluntness seemed to catch Avacyn way off guard was quite humorous to Juniper, who had to stifle a laugh and bite her lip as she watched the taller fae struggle not to choke on the strawberry she was eating. Hey, she asked the question! Ava's remark about her not having any problems finding willing male participants to help with her heat brought a barking laugh from the much smaller wolf, her tail beating the ground in amused wags. "Nah, brutes are such simple and willing creatures! You just flag your tail, wiggle your hips a bit, and they're putty in your paws. But you already know all about that, I'm sure," she replied with a playful wink to Avacyn. After all, the Elysian alphess had a mate all her own. No doubt she was more than familiar about the fine art of carnal seduction. "Also, pretty? Well, thanks for saying so, but I think I'm pretty plain, especially compared to wolves like you. I'm just fifty shades of gray and black." As if to emphasize her point, Juniper waved a dainty paw down the length of her monochromatic body to show off her coat to Ava.

It seemed that personal questions were going to be the topic of their conversation today, as Avacyn went on to state that she could also find the aid of a woman if she didn't want to deal with having to medicate herself with contraceptives. Juniper raised a curious brow to the other fae, a roguish smirk on her lips. Was Avacyn trying to hit on her and doing a terrible job at it, or was she just being far too open and friendly? Well, this next response would suss that out for her... "Who said I was only fucking brutes?" she quipped back at the violet lady with a sultry little giggle. "Brutes are far easier to find than faes, but I've been on the receiving end of some good lady lovin' myself too. You'd be surprised how common it is to find a couple looking to add a third to their bedroom to spice things up, and what better third than a cute lil fae in heat? Like you so kindly said, wolves go crazy for someone small, petite, and pretty." June then flipped her tail up over her hips and put on an overly dramatic display of spreading out her body as if showing herself off, giggling to herself as she did. Now came the real test... would Avacyn take the bait?

"Juniper of the Sea"

Avacyn

Elysium
Matriarch

Master Fighter (245)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Shelby

03-05-2024, 01:18 AM

Avacyn grinned and chuckled as Juniper pointed out how easy it was to turn brutes into "putty" with the right kind of lecherous inspiration. Her assuredness that Avacyn already knew all about that was met with another chuckle and a little shrug. "Well... I've certainly never had my mate turn me down, that's for sure," she agreed with an amused smile. She had to admire June's confidence and how comfortable she was with all of these things. It wasn't as if sex had been a taboo thing for her growing up and her parents had always sex positive as well, but she had never really felt the kind of freedom that Juniper clearly felt. When June tried to wave off her compliment, pointing out how "plain" she was compared to someone like her, Avacyn immediately shook her head in denial. "Don't be silly! I actually think the subtlety of your coloring is lovely. And your markings frame your body so well!" she insisted. She knew her family was a unique example of having an abundance of bright colors and unique traits among them, but because of that she tended to find more neutral fur patterns more interesting and beautiful. It might feel plain to Juniper, but she was unique in her eyes.

When she mentioned the possibility of seeking out faes to give her a little relief without the hassle of having to find and take herbs to prevent the pups she wasn't looking to have, Ava had brought it up fairly matter of factly. As she tended to be, she was far too factual and intellectual about the situation to realize what she was implying or suggesting until Juniper gave her a smirk. Before she could clarify, Juniper shared even more about her sexual exploits, saying how she has and does partake in ladies on occasion and how there were even some couples that were looking for a little lady like her to add to the mix. She blinked with surprise at the idea, her face warming despite the grin that still lingered on her lips as June stretched and showed off with her tail up over her hips. "O-oh! Well, I um..." she stumbled with a giggle as she tried and failed to recover from her own awkward shyness, grinning and glancing away even though her gaze kept getting drawn back to Juniper and her feminine curves.

I've only been with a lady once and I didn't get to um... participate much," she admitted after she had cleared her throat and regained her composure a bit. She had never really considered being intimate with anyone besides Saracyn–aside for when she was betrothed to Albion, of course. She wasn't really sure if she could count the time she had with Scylla considering the fact that she hadn't been able to move or even really react to what the smaller woman had done to her. It wasn't like she was really looking for another partner either, but considering how much time Saracyn was going to be spending with Scylla for awhile and if Juniper was even willing to partake with her and her brother together... "I'd certainly be interested in seeing what being with a lady is really like... if you want to, that is," she added with a bashful grin, eager and nervous all at once.

"Avacyn Medacium"

Juniper

Loner

Advanced Navigator (60)

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Joe

Pride - Bisexual
03-11-2024, 07:16 PM

Ava’s insistence that her plain gray fur was lovely earned her a little airy laugh from Juniper and a flash of an appreciative smile. "Well, thanks! I like to keep it nice and soft, if nothing else, so it’s at least well groomed." Despite her rough and tumble nomadic nature, Juniper appreciated a good bath and fur washing at the end of a long day. Very few things felt quite as lovely as getting the dirt and dust out of your coat—not to mention all the additional pleasures that came with bathing with a partner or partners.

It seemed like the more and more Juniper explained about her life, the more it took Avacyn by surprise. She was having quite a bit of fun seeing how caught off guard she could make the other woman, which was a bit of a surprise for June as well, given how poised and mature Avacyn seemed to be, plus the fact that the taller fae had a mate and was clearly no stranger to the realm of sexuality. The mention of partaking in threesomes had apparently struck a nerve with the Mendacium alphess, as that almost immediately got the violet fae sputtering and blushing. June laughed again, that tittering giggly laugh that was signature to her along with a promiscuous smile. Minty green eyes caught that cute shade of pink blooming on Avacyn’s cheeks and the way her obsidian eyes averted and then returned back to her body, doing her best to steal sneaky glances at her rump. Oh, the shy sweetheart was too adorable!

Grinning to herself, Juniper kept up her coy behavior as she returned to a normal relaxed stance to give Avacyn a little reprieve. She didn’t want to overstimulate the poor lady after all—not yet, at least. After she had calmed down some, Avacyn confessed that she had only ever had an experience with another fae once before, and she hadn't exactly been an active participant. June quirked a curious brow at Ava; what the heck did that mean? Deciding not to open that can of worms, Juniper instead shot Avacyn a knowing grin as her violet companion expressed her interest in seeing what a sapphic sexual experience was like. "If I want to? Are you joking? I'm in a full swing heat cycle and you're hot as hell, Ava. Of course I wanna fuck you, silly! I mean, just look at you! You're gorgeous!" she replied, all giggles and grins and feminine bravado. Juniper turned around to face Ava, gesturing up and down her lithe body with a paw, hoping to hype up her fellow femme.

It did leave one lingering question though, which Juniper asked with a cute little tilt of her head as she slowly approached Avacyn with a slow sway to her hips and a batting of eyelashes over mint eyes, maybe putting on a bit of a show now that she knew the alphess was watching her and interested in her that way. "What about your mate? I won't have to be worried about some angry brute chasing after my tail if I bang his lady behind his back, am I...?"

"Juniper of the Sea"

Avacyn

Elysium
Matriarch

Master Fighter (245)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Shelby

03-18-2024, 11:07 PM

She really shouldn't have been surprised by Juniper's enthusiastic response to her tip toeing around the desire to try a more involved experience with a lady given how open June had been so far about being with a numerous amount of partners, but Juniper still surprised her with her compliments and eagerness to fuck her. Avacyn's face flushed red hot yet again as June called her hot and gorgeous, making a silly, shy grin pull across her face while her white-tipped ears folded back bashfully. It wasn't as if Saracyn didn't give her compliments or comment on her body, but they Juniper said it as if it was the most obvious thing in the world made her giggle, the pointed marking that framed her eye glowing bright with the way her heart skipped and pounded. She couldn't take her eyes off of June as she made the most adorable tilt of her head and approached her, Avacyn's eyes naturally being drawn to the sway of the smaller woman's hips despite all of her best efforts to keep her attention firmly on June's face.

However, the question she asked did bring Avacyn back down to earth a bit as she was reminded of the fact that she did have a mate to be loyal to. Yes, he was currently sleeping with Scylla, but that had been at her request to hopefully find a way to have the family they were trying so desperately to have. Then again, Sara hadn't had any issue with the one time Scylla had taken advantage of her–in fact, he had quite enjoyed coming in at the end to pick up where Scylla had left off. Of course there was always the possibility that after Scylla had their pups he would still want to continue being with her and if that was the case didn't she deserve to have someone of her own too? She was quiet for a moment as she considered all of the possibilities and the ramifications, all while stealing glances down Juniper's body and feeling more and more of her resolve slip away by the moment.

"You're definitely not going to have an angry brute chasing you," she assured her with a little chuckle. That much she was certain of. If Sara was going to be upset by this it wouldn't be directed at June. "I don't think he'd be too bothered... He's preoccupied at the moment anyway. I especially don't think he'd mind if you wanted to come visit and join us both sometime." Their parents both had other lovers and with Scylla in the mix... It wasn't like straying away from monogamy was a foreign concept for them or their family. "So..." she mused with a bit of a grin, daring to lift her large, soft paw to June's cheek as she added, "I guess the only question now is where are we going to do this."

"Avacyn Medacium"

Juniper

Loner

Advanced Navigator (60)

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Joe

Pride - Bisexual
03-22-2024, 04:23 AM

When Juniper saw Avacyn blush red hot under her lovely violet fur, she all but burst out giggling at how adorable she was to get all flustered and how hilariously easy it was to get her all twitterpated. But the moment of hesitation she saw in the larger fae when she mentioned Ava's mate caused some of that enthusiasm and glee to deflate. Oh no, had she just spoiled the mood...? To be fair, it was an important question. Consent was a big thing for Juniper, and she wasn't about to go wrecking another marriage just because she wanted to get laid. The last thing she wanted or needed was to be causing trouble, especially in an alpha household! June gave Ava all the time she needed to think and process, the confident smile on her face slowly slipping away the more the seconds stretched on in quiet contemplation. All the while though, she could see Avacyn stealing glances at her—well, mostly her body—and debating her options.

After some thought, Avacyn reassured her that she wouldn't have some angry husband chasing after her for fucking his wife. Juniper gave a dramatic (although totally genuine) sigh of relief and wiped a paw across her brow. "Phew! Good to know," she teased back, that lopsided grin coming back to her again as the good vibes began to return. Ava went on to explain that not only would her mate not be bothered by them fucking, but that he might even want to join in with them if she came to visit them in her pack! That had been a major plot twist Juniper hadn't seen coming! The surprise showed on her face and she reeled a bit, but the spunky little fae was quick to recover. "Is that an invitation to a threesome, Miss Alpha? Ohh, you Mendaciums are kinky ones, aren'cha?" she teased back with a sultry bat of her eyelashes over smoldering mint eyes.

Avacyn seemed to gather up her confidence as she made up her mind, because the next thing June knew, the larger violet fae was grinning at her and stroking her cheek, asking where they were going to do this. Juniper's heart did an excited little flip and the infernal heat gnawing in her belly ached with want as she looked up at Ava with nothing short of pure lust. "What's wrong with right here, right now?" Juniper shot her new lover a seductive smile as she came even closer, not stopping until her tiny forepaws were lifted to stroke along Ava's lower belly, teasing her, tempting her. "Ooooor, there's a cave a little ways back that way if you prefer something more private." She would leave that decision up to Avacyn to make. Right now, June was definitely horny enough to pounce the luscious lady right there and then and not give a damn if anyone saw or heard them, but this was about Avacyn's comfort and enjoyment as much as her own too.

"Juniper of the Sea"

Avacyn

Elysium
Matriarch

Master Fighter (245)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Shelby

03-24-2024, 11:51 AM

Avacyn noticed Juniper's surprise at the mention of her potentially coming back to Elysium to have a bit of fun with Saracyn involved, but she was glad to see that it was a pleasant surprise as Juniper commented on the kinkiness of the Mendacium. In truth it hadn't really occurred to her that the idea of a threesome would be considered kinky, but maybe that was just a sign of how true Juniper was. Ava chuckled and grinned with a little grin as she replied, "Perhaps we are. I guess you'll have to come and find out." In truth it just felt more fair and honest to Saracyn if she at least offered for him to be involved and felt better than trying to hide that she wanted to try sleeping with a fae on occasion. Besides, Juniper seemed more than eager to partake so what was the harm in at least putting that option on the table?

But for now her attention was fully on the little fae in front of her that was looking up at her with a look that said she'd be more than happy for them to fuck right now here in the open. Her words mirrored that thought, offering to kick things off right here and now which made Avacyn giggle and grin. She did love Juniper's enthusiasm, but she wasn't quite as willing to be completely exposed to whoever might pass by as June was. Luckily, her new little lover did have another suggestion, pointing out a cave that was back the way they came. "I think I would," she said with a smirk when June mentioned her preferring something more private, even though the feeling of her delicate paws on her lower belly did send little shivers of anticipation through her. If she was going to do this she didn't want any distractions or worries that they might be interrupted.

She got up then, letting her tail lightly brush across Juniper's back as they hurried off toward the cave in question, a mix of excitement and nerves in her belly as they went off to find somewhere to indulge in each other in. This was all so out of character for her–she never did things so spontaneously and had never considered being with anyone other than Saracyn since they became mates–but something about Juniper drew her in and tempted her in just the right way. They ducked into the cave once they reached it, stepping into the secluded shadow of the cool cave. It seemed abandoned now, but it did look like it was at least someone's den at some point since there was a bed of furs conveniently tucked into one of the corners. They were a bit musty and dusty, but after a quick shake of the top layer it would certainly do the trick. Any scent from whoever had lived here before was long gone so she felt comfortable settling onto the bed, laying on her side as she looked over to Juniper with a grin and raising a foreleg to invite her in.

"Avacyn Medacium"

Juniper

Loner

Advanced Navigator (60)

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Joe

Pride - Bisexual
04-01-2024, 10:37 PM

Avacyn invited her to come find out just how kinky the Mendaciums truly were, and oh by the moon and stars, did she intend to! Juniper didn't share those thoughts aloud though, not wanting to fully break Ava just yet before they even got to any of the good parts, but she did intend to show her friend just how free and open her sexuality was, thanks in no small part to her free love and wild spirit upbringing she'd had from her nomad druid of a father and the untamed raw spirit of her mother. Ava agreed to the cave suggestion, just as she expected she would, and Juniper was already on her paws, flashing a naughty grin up at the taller fae when that feather duster of a tail brushed along her back, teasing her spine quite nicely with those feather-light touches. June led the way back through the pine forest until she spied the secluded cave entrance tucked away in a small knoll, unassuming and easy to overlook. Perfect for their sapphic antics they planned on getting up to, and if Juniper had her way, would wind up being their shelter for the night too.

Slipping inside on almost silent paws, Juniper sampled the air. The cave was cool and quiet, and the air smelled clean and, more importantly, free of any other creature scents. Inside, the pair of faes discovered the remnants of an old campsite, including some old bedding they could make excellent use of. Having been raised to forage and utilize any means of survival in the wild, this was the equivalent of coming across treasure to the little nomadic fae! "Oh yeah, this is gonna work nicely!" June remarked as she took stock of what they'd found. Avacyn was already sprucing up the bedding for the inevitable fucking, and Juniper stood by and watched as the larger lady made the bed nice and cozy for them, then settled herself down to present her body like a centerpiece of a feast. Juniper's mint eyes lit up with barely contained desire, a sultry smirk on her muzzle as she strode over to join her new lover.

Juniper didn't hesitate to climb right into Avacyn's arms, but didn't stop until she had moved up to press her mouth slowly and sensually against the Mendacium fae's, kissing her with a slow simmering passion so she could properly introduce her to the pleasures of a woman. Tiny paws rested on Ava's chest, then slid up the side of her neck to caress her cheeks, green eyes closing with quiet murrs as she deepened their kiss, holding Ava tenderly, letting her move at her own pace and savor the sensations two faes could bring to one another.

"Juniper of the Sea"