----- (240)

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
Admins
08-21-2013, 11:16 AM (This post was last modified: 04-20-2020, 06:59 PM by Nyx.)
Absences & Scarcities

If you are going to be away from Ardent for an extended amount of time, or real life is just catching up and you'll be slower, please post here so that we have records of it, and other people may see what's going on. Fill out the form below and you're all set.

Having an absence notice here excuses you from having challenges made for your pack, while you are gone (unless extenuating circumstances cause a consistent prolonging in your leave), and will also be excused from alpha activity checks for the week. However, this also means that if you are caught posting you will be removed from this list and expected to complete alpha activity checks as usual.

Having a scarcity notice up means that you are not excused from site activity checks, but must still meet alpha requirements as needed.

Make sure to edit your post here when you get back saying that the absence is no longer in effect or post in maintenance to have the post deleted.

To be clear. When on an absence, if you are caught posting from the start date of your absence or anywhere in between, until the end date of your absence, you will be removed from the absent list. Meaning, that if you are an Alpha, you will be expected to meet the Alpha requirements, and answer any challenges. Regular members will also be expected to answer any challenges made to them. Alphas may be excused from posting for 1 OOC week only and must have posted that absence by Wednesday on the week they want excused.

On a scarcity notice, Alphas are still required to meet the alpha requirements, and answer any challenges. Regular members are also expected to answer any challenges.

Code:
<b>Type:</b> Absence or scarcity?
<b>Name:</b>
<b>Characters:</b>
<b>Date leaving:</b>
<b>Date returning:</b>
<b>Why?:</b>

Recluse

Habari
Seraphim

Advanced Intellectual (70)

Master Fighter (283)

Juggernaut

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverSnake EyesVengeance
Pride - Bisexual
04-07-2022, 01:48 PM
Type: Scarcity
Name: Lolaf
Characters: All of them
Date leaving: Honestly like a month ago
Date returning: I don't know
Why?: I've been struggling for a while now. I'm pretty sure I've mentioned a few times to a few people I'm currently seeking an ADHD diagnosis, this is mostly due to a debilitating inability to get things done even when highly motivated to do so, which I have been told sounds like textbook executive dysfunction, a symptom of neurodivergence. The process to get a diagnosis in my area is quite long and tedious (a minimum wait of 3 months but realistically longer) or prohibitively expensive, I've chosen the former as it's covered by my provincial health care but in the meantime, I am unable to get any sort of treatment for the myriad of things I am struggling with. It's frankly, really demoralizing and causing a lot of extra stress and exhaustion, on top of the usual stress about being unemployed and the like.

I will still be around, when possible I will take any opportunity to post and be social. Recluse will have posting priority for obvious reasons but I ask that people please just be patient with me and understand that right now I hardly know what's happening in my own head and it's just very stressful. Thank you.
[Image: lQPmFy0.png]
 Recluse is an M rated character, thread at own risk.
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3

Bunni

gems
size
-
build
-
player
bunni

Rapid Poster - RainbowToys for Tots 2021
05-04-2022, 08:34 AM (This post was last modified: 07-19-2022, 02:47 PM by Bunni. Edited 2 times in total. Edited 2 times in total.)
Name: Bunni
Characters: Audra, Celeste, Ghoul, Gilgamesh, Kuroo, Rheum, Tenshi, Scald
Date leaving: 7/23
Date returning: 8/1 or longer
Why?: Moving to Florida, house is estimated to finish 7/30ish, will be staying in a vrbo 7/24-8/1 and not sure if internet will be decent enough for me to setup my PC there. Can do phone posts but hate doing those so will try to only do important ones (:

Nirvana

Loner

Advanced Fighter (70)

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
wicked

05-11-2022, 09:11 PM
Type: scarcity
Name: wicked
Characters: all of them, sorry loves
Date leaving: in reality, a couple of weeks ago, sorry loves
Date returning: hopefully middle of summer <3
Why?: I turn 26 and thanks to the good old us of a i need to sort out how to??? get health insurance??? i don't have a full time job, i'm a freelancer??? also, I'm going to Europe for some coaching things and life is just a lITTLE NUTTY right now. Thank you for being patient, I love you guys <3

Usagi

Tojo-kai
Hohei

Expert Fighter (165)

Advanced Hunter (115)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Talia
07-24-2022, 03:20 PM
Name: Talia
Characters: All
Date leaving: Today
Date returning: Until Mid-August possibly
Why?: Starting my medical lab program, it’s full time so I will try to post when I can as I do not intend on being fully absent from the site. I will still try to reply to threads when needed but won’t be posting as frequently and replies may be slow as studying and finishing assignments takes priority. Thank you <3
the ashes fall slowly
as your voice consoles me—

Jynn

Loner

Master Navigator (240)

Master Fighter (260)

Scout & Weaponsmaster

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
lunarcat7

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Critical Block!Slow PokeWealthyRenowed Explorer
Underground ExplorerIsland HopperBoreas ExplorerWestern ExplorerNorthern ExplorerSouthern Explorer
GlobetrotterLegendaryAuster ExplorerScaredy CatHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Fail!Ooh La LaEastern ExplorerExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerMammoth Hunter
Pride - Pansexual1KBeeventDouble Master
07-31-2022, 09:51 AM
Type: Absence/Scarcity
Name: Lunarcat7
Characters: Affects all of mine
Date leaving: Aug 1
Date returning: Aug 16
Absence: Aug 10-15
Why?: Super busy at work and traveling for a wedding. Also helping folks with some projects.

Nyx

Administrator

gems
size
-
build
Emaciated
player
nyx

Pride - PansexualEaster 2022Rapid Poster - SilverToys for Tots 2021
08-03-2022, 10:02 AM
Type: absence
Name: nyx
Characters: all
Date leaving: august 18
Date returning: august 22
Why?: girlfriend time 8) tossing this up so i don't forget

Chimera

Fenmyre
King

Master Hunter (245)

Master Fighter (275)

Knight & Cooperative

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player
Resin

The Ooze ParticipantHalloween 2020 - Haunted House
08-03-2022, 12:14 PM (This post was last modified: 08-03-2022, 12:14 PM by Chimera. Edited 1 time in total. Edited 1 time in total.)
Type: Absence
Name: Resin
Characters: All.
Date leaving:8/3/22
Date returning:8/10/22
Why?: Need a break. Death in the family. Depression.
Chimera is a very adult character and takes part in very adult situations. Don't read his threads. Ever.
[Image: tOAj1ES.png]
Chi has three black Tibetan Mastiff's as guards. Assume they're very close by.