ardent

now we got problems And I don't think we can solve 'em [DM]

Ruby



Sparrow

"Ms. steal yo girl"

Raiders Hollow
Very Important Pirate

Master Fighter (258)

Master Navigator (250)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

age
7 Years
gender
Female
gems
1867
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
posts
574
player
Iko

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Mammoth HunterIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerOoh La LaDouble MasterPride - Lesbian1KFestival Organizer
Halloween 2020 - Haunted HouseValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
01-05-2024, 10:02 PM (This post was last modified: 01-15-2024, 09:46 PM by Sparrow. Edited 2 times in total.)


The hints and the speculation were over. She had confirmation, she had picked up the scent. She had no intention of letting this die down quietly. Even now, she had sent Pongolo to inform Seer and Gil and even Recluse's bitch husband to get their shit and come running now because she had found the culprit. Sparrow stalked to where the scent was freshest, shouldering past the drooping branches of the willows. Her eyes were on high alert, Friar looking from above as he swung between the trees. Sparrow couldn't quite tell if she was feeling anything. She needed to lay eyes on the woman, get one last confirmation. She was so close.




Sparrow has a female Harlequin Macaw named Pongolo and a male Capuchin monkey named Friar, and a hairless mushroom tuxedo cat named Beef Sandwich. She also has cat claws... and some weird leg spike things.



Ruby

Loner

Expert Fighter (120)

Beginner Navigator (0)

age
4 Years
gender
Female
gems
335
size
Large
build
Light
posts
57
player
kingpedle
01-17-2024, 12:06 AM (This post was last modified: 01-17-2024, 12:06 AM by Ruby. Edited 2 times in total.)



She hated seeing these things. Now her sons were old enough to speak, leave the den, walk around. Because of this she wanted nothing to do with them. Ruby snorted and had left the den a little early as they slept with full intentions of simply leaving the two whelps there alone while she found another place to hide. After she had walked around the territory a bit though an appearance peaked her interest and the woman was striding near the intruder. Not an intruder per say after all these were free lands, however for her she had to be cautious.

"May I ask whose here to disturb a new mother?" she narrowed her eyes inspecting the large creature. Hadn’t she seen her somewhere before? Probably when she had been in the raider lands or perhaps in the distance of her memory. Memory of fine blood that had crossed her teeth. Ruby felt tension crackling in her, morbid curiosity following her as she eyed the stranger down.




Sparrow

"Ms. steal yo girl"

Raiders Hollow
Very Important Pirate

Master Fighter (258)

Master Navigator (250)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

age
7 Years
gender
Female
gems
1867
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
posts
574
player
Iko

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Mammoth HunterIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerOoh La LaDouble MasterPride - Lesbian1KFestival Organizer
Halloween 2020 - Haunted HouseValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
01-17-2024, 04:52 PM
OOC: DM is now OPEN to spectators! Let's make some noise!


   


Movement. Sparrow honed in on it like she was hunting prey. The woman wasn't small, but smaller than Sparrow. Her claws tensed, and her leg spikes flared out along with them. The scent led directly to her. She matched the description. Her mouth watered and skin pricked. The woman spoke, asking who disturbed a new mother.


"No, Ruby, not until you answer me," Sparrow said, angling so she could attempt to circle slowly, sizing her up. This woman killed Recluse? Not in a fair fight she didn't - Not a chance. A growl hovered in Sparrow's throat, but she smothered it with a hum. She was collected, calm. "I want to know how her throat felt in your maw. How her blood tasted on your tongue. I want to know if you will satiate me the same way. If you'll feel as satisfying to crush. I wonder if you'll go cold faster than Recluse did."

Sparrow called out, announcing her intent. With witnesses, the bitch had no where to go. A small smirk pulled at her maw, a jerk reaction as she rolled her neck and settled into a stance.

"Hello, my name is Sparrow Imperialis, King of the Pirates. You killed my lover. Prepare to die."




Sparrow vs Ruby for Death
Round: 0/3
Height: 44"
Build: Heavy



Sparrow has a female Harlequin Macaw named Pongolo and a male Capuchin monkey named Friar, and a hairless mushroom tuxedo cat named Beef Sandwich. She also has cat claws... and some weird leg spike things.



Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Daemon

Master Fighter (614)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Mangler Mangler

age
7 Years
gender
Female
gems
2112
size
Extra large
build
Light
posts
542
player
Dragon

WealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeanceCritical Dodge!
LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - AromanticSocialite
Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La LaHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1KDream Weaver
UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
01-17-2024, 05:13 PM


This was something she couldn't ignore. It was right next door! She heard the call, and Medusa was forever the cat that curiosity killed! She knew the call for challenge when she heard it, but this wasn't a pack challenge. Slinking toward the willows, she skulked around the trees, ears perking as she spotted two wolves standing across from each other, one smelling of the pack that had raided her, and the other, a loner. Hmmm? Interesting! The pirate woman looked mad as hell, and luckily, Medusa quickly learned why! "Oooohh!" She couldn't help herself! She didn't know either individual, she was sure, though the pirate woman she vaguely remembered but couldn't place how, why, when, or where. Oh well! She cackled as she sat down for the show, wondering which of the two would come out alive. Hopefully, she'd be able to snag the bones and pelt of the loser! It's not like they'd need them anymore after this, anyway!

"Speech"


Please note: Medusa is a wildcard! While she is mostly kind, friendly, and eager to help, she can equally be cold, aggressive, and eager to murder you depending on how you treat her! She refers to herself and often, others, in the third person (illeism), and occasionally has tics due to her Tourette's and may giggle and laugh at random, and may twitch here and there. She is a blood & gore type of character, and is not above killing, maiming, or other such violent actions if she's given a reason to do so. It's often in your best interest to not cross her or get on her bad side. Ya never know what she might do c:



Azure

"Break what can be broken"

Loner

Master Fighter (935)

Master Hunter (555)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

age
6 Years
gender
Male
gems
1991
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
posts
1,040
player
RelevantKoala

Samhain 2022GlobetrotterStatue 2 WorshipOverachieverIsland HopperSmall Fries
TrapperRunning on EmptySocialiteBest BudsRapid Poster - GoldSouthern Explorer
WealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! WinnerBy the skin of my teethAll Oozed OutThe Ooze Participant
The Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyOoh La LaVengeanceCritical Observation!Underachiever
ScarredCritical Fail!ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerWordyLoser
Snake EyesDouble MasterLegendaryCritical Hit!1K
01-17-2024, 09:44 PM (This post was last modified: 01-17-2024, 09:44 PM by Azure. Edited 1 time in total.)

Azure remained in the shadow of the willows, watching intently from a careful distance.

His cold gaze swept the spectators as they gathered - the first of which being Medusa, her cackling laughter already grating against his nerves like claws on stone. He ignored her presence with a dismissive turn of his head, a flicker of contempt passing in his eyes.

Azure's attention shifted then, laser-focused, to the one wolf he hated enough to willingly come back into the public eye. He couldn't help it - he had to watch her die. This fight, this moment; he'd not miss it for all the world. If there was any fairness on this earth, Sparrow would draw her last breath here, in his presence. He would hear her gasps, smell her tangy blood, watch the life leave her eyes.

Sparrow, the King of Pirates. The name itself a bitter taste on his tongue. Azure's hate for her was a festering wound, a dark chapter in his past that refused to close. Would today bring him relief? He gritted his teeth, his jaw clacking together audibly.


"Speech"




Both of Azure's ears have notches and tears.
Az has a scar across his right eye, a mirror image of his natural born marking.
Azure has saber fangs, bone spurs on his elbows and knees, and the paws/forelimbs of a bear.
Not all of these features are always reflected in his art.

Azure's companions are a very big bat and a young clouded leopard, unless otherwise stated assume they're not with him.



Gilgamesh

"The Bully™"

Raiders Hollow
Raid King

Master Intellectual (635)

Master Fighter (780)

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

An icon representing the specialty Slave Master Slave Master

age
7 Years
gender
Male
gems
198
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
posts
595
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - SilverWordyBest BudsSocialiteCritical Attack!Legendary
LoserRaiderCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarred
Snake EyesWinnerOoh La LaDouble Master1KAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
01-18-2024, 10:14 PM

His last conversation with Sparrow had been rather unexpected. The woman he had known as Valerie was not actually… Valerie, but Ruby. A certain Ruby that had slain Sparrow’s lover. A certain Ruby he had slept with and now had pups who… his wife thought were his. It was a big jumbled mess that Gil needed to unwind. Starting with the fact that those mongrels were not his. He may have made mistakes, but he would never go as far as to do something that stupid.

Just when he thought he was in the clear, Pongolo came searching for him. Something about it being time for Sparrow to end Ruby had Gil curious, concerned, and excited. Wasting no time, he offered for anyone to come with if they wish, but he set off alone. There would be no way he would miss this event. Sparrow was his closest friend and he would be there to support her no matter what.

It appeared that Medusa and Azure would beat him to the punch. Gil’s fur bristling instinctually as his gaze landed on the ex-Armadan heir. What the fuck was this douche doing here? His lips pull up into a snarl before his appearance smooths. No, this would be Sparrow’s moment. He would deal with Azure later. Moving through the willows, Gil go to take a seat close enough to Sparrow that she could notice him and he’d be able to jump in and help if things went south.


"speech"

gilgamesh is aggressive, don't trust him



Álarr

Avalon
Beta

Master Fighter (330)

Master Healer (246)

An icon representing the specialty Defender Defender

An icon representing the specialty Anatomist Anatomist

age
7 Years
gender
Male
gems
785
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
posts
510
player
lunarcat7

LegendarySamhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1By the skin of my teethOverachiever
Festival OrganizerMammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerWinnerPride - AsexualBeevent
Double MasterVolcanoExplorer1KChristmas 2019Trick 2019
Promptober 2019
01-18-2024, 10:32 PM

Summer was go time. Many of the herbs Álarr gathered were at their peak this season and he worked hard to get everything set and prepped. He'd just finished with a batch of green elder ointment when he heard a challenging call, a suffering call, a call from a voice he recognized. Sparrow? His eyes narrowed, brow furrowing in confusion. "Afi, Bryn, let's go!" He called his companions as he swiftly stocked his pack and headed for the willows. Afi scowled at the summons but dutifully followed along while Bryn took to the air.

Álarr arrived to see Sparrow facing off against some strange wolf he didn't recognize. A couple of alphas and Azure were there. He wrinkled his nose at the presence of the Armada man but elected to ignore him for now. He had more important things to do here. Álarr took his spot and nodded to Sparrow. "I'll be here to tend your wounds after you put this wretch in the dirt." He didn't know what she'd done to earn the pirate's wrath, he didn't particularly care. If she was such an enemy of Sparrow to earn this kind of challenge then she was an enemy of his. If she should have the luck to win… well, Álarr had no problem meting out additional punishment, if not finishing the job himself.





Ruby

Loner

Expert Fighter (120)

Beginner Navigator (0)

age
4 Years
gender
Female
gems
335
size
Large
build
Light
posts
57
player
kingpedle
01-18-2024, 10:38 PM




So, someone had finally found her. Not that Ruby had done a good job of hiding right now she knew Req hadn’t approved but he was too much of a coward to oppose her. Sparrow would speak and Ruby grinned showing off her teeth as tension crackled between the two wolves. Then Sparrow would drop the name of that Klein bitch Ruby had offed. She couldn’t help but to laugh a little bit.

“This is why I hate you pack wolves, masquerading as if you’re better than others. Falsifying your bonds. I’ll answer your question. Her blood was sweet and dirty just like the rest of her. Desperately she tried to protect her child which I took to raise away from her own negligence. And where were you then? Go ahead, seek my throat if you dare, that’s how the world is and I’m not afraid of death.” Her eyes narrowed scheming as her thoughts emptied in preparation. “Let’s see who leaves with their life today. After all, we are all dirty sinners on the inside, no?” So it would begin.


Fight start


Face to face Ruby leveled her tail with her spine. Adrenaline began pumping through her veins, her pulse quickening. Her toes spread gripping into the terrain to gain more traction while her body settled into her defenses. Hackles raised, her scruff rolled forward, folding to protect her neck. Ruby's ears pinned to the back of her head, a snarl rising on her lips while the muscles bunched around her face. Her stomach muscles tightened making her robust and eager to move in for a strike.

Ruby lunged forward at Sparrow, Ruby's head turning toward Sparrow's right shoulder. Ruby's jaws snapped open forcefully aiming for Sparrow's left shoulder joint where it connected with Sparrow's chest. Rubys upper jaw aiming for near the neck and her lower jaw aiming closer to Sparrows chest. Ruby's chin tilted slightly downwards attempting to keep her own throat covered.

Ruby's own tail tilted to her right, knee’s bent in preparation for defense. Her eyes narrowed to slits letting her instincts take over her drive to try and fight for her life. Driving her weight forwards Ruby let her mind concentrate only on the pirate king before her.




Ruby vs Sparrow for Death
Round: 1/3
Height: 36"
Build: Light



Tarnish

Loner

Master Fighter (305)

Master Hunter (245)

An icon representing the specialty Cooperative Cooperative

age
1 Year
gender
Male
gems
678
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
posts
121
player
lunarcat7

Vengeance
01-18-2024, 10:44 PM

Tarnish flopped onto to the ground, limbs splayed out. He was exhausted! He'd been at Avalon, using the friendly relations as an opportunity to get additional hunting experience. It was fun but it was also terribly hard work. He'd some how gotten roped into helping Álarr with a project since he was sharing the man's den and it had taken forever! It was a miracle the boredom hadn't killed him. If anything he knew now he definitely didn't want to be a healer.

Tarnish was just about to drift off to sleep when a challenging call went out. His head popped up. What was that? Before he could say anything Álarr was packing his healer's pack and calling his companions. "Hey! Wait for me!" He scrambled after the man who thankfully didn't send him back. When he arrived it was to a small gathering of wolves focused in on two fighters, one he recognized on a pirate. His gaze however landed on his father. "Dad! Dad, what's going on?" He scrambled over to Gilgamesh, plopping down next to the man.

Raider Brats



Theory

Loner

Master Fighter (250)

Master Healer (240)

An icon representing the specialty Fertile Fertile

age
8 Years
gender
Female
gems
2096
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
posts
754
player
Xarae

Pride - BisexualSamhain 2022WealthyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 31K
OverachieverCritical Attack!VolcanoLegendaryCritical Fail!Valentines 2020
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
01-18-2024, 11:21 PM
She had been taking it slow, haunting the borders of Avalon like the ghost she still felt like. Theory wasn't sure where she wanted to settle. Thoughts of the beach and the pirates had passed her mind, of course. Sparrow had welcomed her with open arms the last time she had resurfaced, but she hadn't been... well. Her mind had slipped away soon after. She woke from a fitful nap to hear the telltale call of a death match. It was one of Boreas' honored traditions - gruesome, but always sure to draw a crowd.

She wavered only a moment before setting off to see what it was all about. Upon arrival, she felt her heart lurch into her throat. It felt lodged there so firmly she had trouble drawing a full breath. There Sparrow was, in all of her glory, facing down a stranger. A murderous glint was in her eye - not the charming jest she'd seen when she'd faced down Azure, who Theory spotted lurking the sidelines. This fight was for more than a lady's favor. Something had caused this. Theo wanted to call out, to scream for the other wretch to stand down, but knew from the looks on their faces and the battle already beginning that the die had been cast. The fight would end, one way or the other. Theory stitched her lips closed, biting the inside of her cheek until it hurt to keep herself from drawing Sparrow's attention. Not now.  

""




Artorias

"I will shield you from the darkness"

The Hallows
Lord of Cinder

Master Fighter (837)

Master Navigator (1030)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

An icon representing the specialty Fleet-footed Fleet-footed

age
5 Years
gender
Male
gems
13730
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
posts
1,696
player
Joe

Samhain 2022Running on EmptyRapid Poster - SilverBest BudsSocialiteOverachiever
Auster ExplorerPride - BisexualFestival OrganizerDream WeaverLoserGlobetrotter
UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyWealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
Critical Dodge!Ooh La LaLegendaryExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerVengeanceSnake EyesDouble MasterMammoth HunterCritical Hit!
1K
01-19-2024, 03:54 AM

There had been no intentions to stop, no plans to divert course when Artorias had left Ashen after visiting its new alpha. But the enraged howl that summoned forth challenged to challenger was not one often heard in this world. It demanded blood and violence, and so the Lord of Cinder abandoned the road back home to go investigate this rare occurrence. He arrived at the willow grove late, managing to catch only the tail end of the interaction. Sparrow he recognized well, but the wolf she was challenging was a stranger. Were it not for Sparrow’s declaration before the bloodshed started, Artorias would have been fully confused.

"You killed my lover. Prepare to die."

Realization dawned on the brute. This was the wolf that had killed Recluse. The unpunished criminal who had gotten away with murder—though that was no longer so. Artorias’ stomach dropped and a dark understanding steeled his gaze as he observed from the edges of the battlefield through the willow fronds. At the time, the Hallows’ neutrality had forced him to stand on the sidelines while Recluse’s world fell around her until she was murdered. It was a deep regret he still hadn’t forgiven himself for. Maybe Sparrow would be able to right some of those wrongs. There would be rough justice done today, and if the gods were good, they would see the righteous victor though. Funny… he never thought he’d ever be rooting for a pirate.

"Artorias Carpathius"


One big happy family

Artorias has two ravens named Corbin and Eira and a fox named Argent. Assume they are within calling distance at all times.
As his mate, Briar may enter Artorias' threads unless marked Private.
____________________






Modesty

"The Audacity™"

Raiders Hollow
Raid Queen

Master Navigator (306)

Master Intellectual (260)

An icon representing the specialty Fleet-footed Fleet-footed

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

age
5 Years
gender
Female
gems
149
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
posts
379

Wordy1KRaiderDream WeaverTeacherStudent
Double MasterSamhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
01-19-2024, 04:52 PM

   

It was coincidence that Modesty and Jael were in the area, they had been on their way to Armada to visit the markets and see if there was any livestock for sale when Sparrow's familiar call rang out. Modesty's caracal ears flicked in response and she turned her nose to the breeze, they were already gathering an audience, so she looked to the other woman with a shrug and adjusted their course. It wouldn't hurt them to sticky beak, especially not with Gils scent strong on the breeze.

When Modesty spotted the baby kicker, her quills bristled and she stepped over the much smaller canine possessively. It was one thing if he chose to pick on her or Gil, but he seemed to prefer going after those that were smaller and weaker. Modesty had spent her childhood sneaking over to Armada to take mud-baths with Ophie, so she certainly didn't have anything against the family, at least, not in the way they seemed to be against all of hers. If she was honest with herself, there wasn't anything noble in the gesture, it was that if anyone was going to kick the little dog, she knew it should be her. Like the spoilt screaming kid at the playground, she was making it clear to everyone that she had little intention of sharing her toys.

At least until she had angled them alongside Gil and rested her hip against his, angling the front of her body to allow Jael a chance at a clear view. She knew as much as any of the Raiders about Sparrow's lost love, and it seemed clear that if she didn't succeed in her purpose today, there was no shortage of wolves that would be willing to step in and finish the job for her.

“Speech.”







Jael

Raiders Hollow
The Pet

Master Fighter (240)

Master Intellectual (245)

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

age
5 Years
gender
Female
gems
196
size
Extra small
build
Balanced
posts
183
player
wicked

Pride - DemisexualPride - BisexualCritical Attack!Double MasterHomebodyCritical Block!
StudentRapid Poster - Silver1K
01-19-2024, 05:25 PM

Their plans for the day adjusted, course corrected for blood. Jael doesn't entirely know the implications, but this was a Raider issue. Sparrow was one of Gil's trusted, and they would be here when the chips fell. Changing their course from the Armada's markets, the dog hovers admittedly close to Modesty's side as they draw to the already gathered crowd. Grateful she's not the center of attention-- why does this feel a little like walking into the lion's den? She's not the one in danger here.

Gaze flickering around the gathered crowd, Jael bristles in the same heartbeat Modesty does. Azure as here, their last encounter still fresh in her mind. Willing herself calm, Jael sticks close to the larger woman, tucked beneath her. The safest spot for the little dog, especially in the face of the behemoth. They settle beside Gilgamesh, Jael's gaze only flickering over his face for a moment. She knows better than to let it linger. Jael against Modesty, safely tucked away to watch the carnage unfold.
As her keepers, Gilgamesh and Modesty may join any of Jael’s threads if they deem necessary.



Voodoo

Loner

Intermediate Fighter (30)

Intermediate Healer (30)

age
5 Years
gender
Female
gems
182
size
Large
build
Balanced
posts
157
player
Kingpedle

Samhain 2022Pride - Lesbian
01-19-2024, 08:48 PM
She normally didn’t involve herself in much. Voodoo had been growing weary even in her young age. Was she being the best mother she could be? Where had her life derailed. When habari was taken? When Recluse had died? Or maybe all the homes she had lost, forced to move her family during the most important months of their life? Questions she didn’t know how to answer. However when the call rang out it pulled her. To the already growing crowd. Some strangers maybe some a little familiar. Either way when she saw what was happening her eyes went wide. It was the bitch who stole her son. Anger and hopefulness filled her. Did that mean her son was alive and around? More importantly it seemed the purple woman had a price on her head. Voodoo spoke up.

"I hope sparrow puts you in the ground. You stole my son!" she made herself as loud as possible. Let them know she wasn’t just a murderer. Voo sat to watch eyes narrowed. After she saw the results she would search for her son. This was what Ruby got for the crimes she committed. Somehow she felt this would lead to closure.



Sparrow

"Ms. steal yo girl"

Raiders Hollow
Very Important Pirate

Master Fighter (258)

Master Navigator (250)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

age
7 Years
gender
Female
gems
1867
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
posts
574
player
Iko

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Mammoth HunterIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerOoh La LaDouble MasterPride - Lesbian1KFestival Organizer
Halloween 2020 - Haunted HouseValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
01-19-2024, 09:09 PM


   


The woman had sense to retort. It would be her last words, or close to it, Sparrow was convinced. She had no room for fun opponent quips today - the gravity of the situation was not lost on her, its weight on her shoulders like a dead body waiting to be sloughed off for burning. A crowd was forming now, but Sparrow couldn't be bothered to pay them any heed at the moment. She felt the looks, and felt as if most of them were in her support. Probably all of them. All of them that mattered, anyway.


"I don't need to be a pack wolf to be better than you," she spat. She had left the pirates- raiders- to protect them, but she had visited before she came to do this deed. "The day she went looking for her child, I was offering up my lands to her family, my food to their bellies, my booze to their souls," she hissed. "And when Recluse returned as she did, I held her, watched the light from her eyes, felt her body go cold. I beat out her friends and family to find you, and now I think it's time for you meet the same fate. An eye for an eye and all that."


Sparrow's hackles laced up her spine, a natural response to the conflict, but one that would provide padding from attacks all the same. She bent her knees and dug her toes and claws into the ground for maneuverability. She evenly distributed her weight along her four legs, her wail flagged out like a rudder for additional balance. Her shoulders rolled her scruff around her neck, her chin tucked, ears pinned, eyes squinted and face wrinkled into a snarl all in an attempt to pad and deflect attacks from her neck and face.

Ruby struck first, and Sparrow sought to counter. As Ruby's jaws aimed for Sparrow's left shoulder, Sparrow lifted her left foreleg, redistributing her weight to her remaining three paws on the ground, and aimed to bash Ruby in her open maw [COUNTER ATTEMPT - injury pending] with the hopes of dislocating her jaw and loosening some of the other woman's teeth. It would cut into her shoulder, but that was a risk she was willing to take.

Simultaneously, Sparrow used her lifted left foreleg to attempt to hook around Ruby's right foreleg to draw her closer into the attack. As she did this, Sparrow's head tilted to her right, jaws splayed open. Like a snake, she attempted to bite and grip the back left of Ruby's head, where the base of her left ear was, seeking to rip the cartilaginous appendage from the skull's flesh.

Sparrow wanted to dissolve this woman into unrecognizable carnage. She wanted to give a piece to every member to the Klein family- proof that she alone did what they together couldn't or didn't care to do and to ensure that her pieces never found their way back together even in the next life.




Sparrow vs Ruby for Death
Round: 1/3
Height: 44"
Build: Heavy



Sparrow has a female Harlequin Macaw named Pongolo and a male Capuchin monkey named Friar, and a hairless mushroom tuxedo cat named Beef Sandwich. She also has cat claws... and some weird leg spike things.



Ichor

Loner

Advanced Fighter (80)

Beginner Intellectual (0)

age
3 Years
gender
Male
gems
0
size
Extra small
build
Light
posts
46
player
Lolaf

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipPride - Pansexual
01-20-2024, 02:04 AM (This post was last modified: 01-20-2024, 02:09 AM by Ichor. Edited 1 time in total.)

Maybe it was curiosity, the voice had been vaguely familiar and the call was for a wolf he knew, or maybe Ichor was just drawn to violence but his paws had turned towards the call. He hovered in the willows for some time only breaking from cover when the vocal sparring started in earnest. His mismatched gaze held none of the familiar open friendliness as he approached, instead cherry and onyx were honed in on Ruby with only malice in his gaze. He didn't even spare a glance at the skull masked bitch that had been the real catalyst of this whole mess, he held only pure hatred in him for one woman today. "Hey Ruby fancy meeting you here. Sorry I wandered off on you but you see I was just using you. You're the only one who thought I was a child and I just played along because you were convenient. Lucky my younger brother didn't squeal huh? The one you killed my mother over? Some loyalty you instilled in him." His words were almost friendly, but his tone was not, instead it was hard and held an edge. Ichor angled himself to walk around behind Sparrow his allegiance clear though he sat himself away from any of the other groups. As far as he was concerned the only wolf here that hadn't failed him, his siblings and his mother was Sparrow. "Kick her ass Sparrow, if you don't I will." He swiped a forked tongue over serrated fangs, eager to taste the murderous bitch's blood. Maybe if he was lucky Sparrow would let him rip off a chunk when she was done.

"Ichor Klein"

Art by yo-stta
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.




Ghoul

"Sore Loser"

Loner

Master Hunter (305)

Master Fighter (440)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

An icon representing the specialty Bulwark Bulwark

age
3 Years
gender
Male
gems
0
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
posts
338
player
Bunni

Dream WeaverSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipVengeanceUnderachieverDouble Master
OverachieverHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethOoh La La1KCritical Fail!
Critical Attack!The Ooze Participant
01-20-2024, 08:29 AM
He was late to the call for reasonable reasons. Cricket was due any time now so leaving her side honestly wasn’t justifiable, but the sound of that call… The way Medusa had appeared eager leaving the lands… Ghoul knew he had to go. His paws hit the ground at a record speed since the time he had them all broken. Not stopping until the willows came into view. Breathless, tongue panting, but eyes still piercing the growing crowd.

It may have been assumable that he’d go stand by Medusa, but when he saw his tiny brother still alive, Ghoul’s heart clenched. Ichor? His brow furrows as he makes his way over to the impish boy. Listening to the words drop from his brother’s mouth, he can’t help but let out a retort in response. “Sorry Ick, you’ll have to get in line. She’s mine if this Sparrow fails,” Ghoul’s deepened tone was audibly furious as his fur bristled and his ears laid flat. Every muscle in his body tensed as he sat beside Ichor, toes digging into the dirt beneath him. His ruby gaze never leaves Ruby as the two females fight it out.

G H O U L

Warning: If anyone dares to fuck with Cricket, their pups, or Macabre, you will be answering to him.



Deluge

Raiders Hollow
The Nightmare

Master Fighter (290)

Master Navigator (400)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Fleet-footed Fleet-footed

age
3 Years
gender
Female
gems
15
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
posts
226
player
NachoMumma

Critical Attack!Island HopperWinnerUnderachieverOverachieverStudent
Double MasterCritical Observation!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Samhain 2022Statue 5 Worship
01-20-2024, 08:58 AM


Deluge wasn't going to show up to an event like this without bringing the refreshments, so by the time she rolled in, things were in full swing. Spotting many a familiar face, her head canted and she made her way to Ichor, wondering if Viscera was far behind? The bottles that typically clinked over her hips were full, thankfully, and she moved past her parents to join the Chief from her little island getaway, and the guy she hoped would still be down to join her merry little venture whenever Scald decided he actually wanted to join them. “Yer both look like yer could use a drink, but if yer plan on fightin', I might have ter hold back until this is done, one way or another.” She kept her smirk to herself, feeling the gravity of the situation, like sharks circling a shipwreck, this crowd wasn't going to let Sparrows opponent get away, even if she did get lucky. “At least I got plenty o' fuel if we need ter start a fire.”

“Speech”

Due to distance kept from her Raider kin and her regular travelling taking her out of pack lands, Deluge smells and acts like a loner. The only noticeable scent other than her own is Dread who may join any of her threads at any time.




Jynn

Tojo-kai
Taicho

Master Navigator (240)

Master Fighter (300)

An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

An icon representing the specialty Weaponsmaster Weaponsmaster

age
7 Years
gender
Female
gems
1766
size
Large
build
Light
posts
866
player
lunarcat7

UnderachieverSmall FriesSocialiteDerby WinnerBy A WhiskerStudent
Samhain 2022HomebodyTeacherSnake EyesRapid Poster - RainbowFestival Organizer
WordyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Critical Block!Slow PokeWealthy
Renowed ExplorerUnderground ExplorerIsland HopperBoreas ExplorerWestern ExplorerNorthern Explorer
Southern ExplorerGlobetrotterLegendaryAuster ExplorerScaredy CatHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
OverachieverCritical Fail!Ooh La LaEastern ExplorerExplorerIce Bridge Explorer
Mammoth HunterPride - Pansexual1KBeeventDouble Master
01-20-2024, 01:39 PM
Come down, come down sweet reverence

Jynn relished the return of summer to Boreas. She was making her way back north to scout out the northern lands without the hindrance of snow when she heard a familiar voice call out a challenge, a challenge to the death. Was that really Sparrow? Her heart beat rapidly and she shifted her course, her companions in tow as she headed into the willows. As she neared the source of the call she picked up the scent of several wolves and opted to approach carefully. She crept forward just in time to hear Sparrow speak of her slain lover and intent to kill the strange purple woman that was her opponent.

There was so much to process in that statement alone but Jynn wasn't going to hide her support. She hopped out of the bushes to cheer Sparrow on. "Get her, Sparrow! Rip her a new asshole!" Please, win, please.






Hanako

"Helen of Koi"

Loner

Beginner Hunter (0)

Master Navigator (245)

An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

age
6 Years
gender
Female
gems
158
size
Medium
build
Light
posts
705
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipPride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Legendary
Derby WinnerHomebodyLighting McQueenExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
Halloween 2020 - Haunted House1KBeevent
01-20-2024, 01:50 PM

She'd kill to avenge Recluse, would gladly die for the chance. Sparrow had claimed as much, but mostly out of spite Hanako had refused to believe her. She'd claim she was only here because Az was, but like most of the wolves that had started to gather curiosity had gotten the better of her. It wasn't every day that something so intense happened so publicly, right there for everyone to see and judge. She lingered on the edge of the gathering, the fight already in full swing as she moved to Azure's side. Their last conversation had been anything to go by they weren't even friends any more, biting words came from both sides, too much had transpired and lines had been drawn that could no longer be erased. And yet she felt herself feel on edge, there was an odd tension in her shoulders-she didn't like violence, or watching it at least. Azure knew that as much, she'd always turned away with a grimace on her lips.

She said nothing, just leaned against Azure's side, head resting against his shoulder.
[Image: dfvjf24-4160f57c-3b2d-47de-b3e1-aa34987f...SqQlFNW-eM]




Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. now we got problems And I don't think we can solve 'em [DM] Whistling Willows 10:02 PM, 01-05-2024 02:49 PM, 06-10-2024