size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

Snake EyesLoserOoh La LaWinnerSamhain 2022Statue 3 Worship
OverachieverSocialiteCritical Observation!Critical Attack!Ooh La LaScarred
Critical Block!Dream WeaverAll Oozed OutDouble MasterPride - BisexualThe Ooze Participant
The Ooze - Variation 31KVolcanoValentines 2020Critical Hit!Christmas 2019
Trick 2019
04-22-2023, 02:29 AM (This post was last modified: 04-22-2023, 02:33 AM by Ignis. Edited 2 times in total.)

The raiding party had returned a few days ago. Ignis paced deep in the caverns, back and forth over and over and over again on the ship that lay deep within its depths. He waited to hear word about how it went, and was irritated he hadn't gotten to go witness his kids' first raid. But as the Pirates began to trickle back to the pack lands, he learned from his cockatoo that the Pirates had lost. His kids hadn't immediately returned, but neither had the entire crew. He stopped in his pacing, crimson gaze narrowing as he debated on going to find them. He clicked his tongue as he lightly tapped the deck in thought. It wasn't the first time the Pirates had lost a raid, their last big win had been against Armada...after that though, they were back on a losing streak, it seemed. But how did Diablo, Rivin, and Aresenn do? Breathe in. Breathe out.

Then he threw his head back, summoning the three of them to the bowels of the cavern. Wherever they were, they'd hear him. For once, this particular call demanded their presence.

"Ignis"||"Blödhgarm"

Ignis has a pair of Sika Deer antlers that are not depicted in his artwork (yet).
Ignis is unpredictable and may become violent with little or no provocation due to his "demon" schizophrenia inherited in his bloodline! Consider this your warning!
*Ignis' tail is docked, and his left ear has been torn away and now resembles a Battle crop style.

Diablo

Loner

Expert Fighter (161)

Expert Intellectual (137)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

OverachieverLoserUnderachieverCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 5 Worship
04-22-2023, 02:42 AM

He had lost miserably. He was so incredibly disappointed in himself, he didn't dare to return to pack lands anytime soon. Instead, he had taken off further West, and there he had taken his anger out in a way that he shouldn't have, but what was done, was done. Did he regret it? No. He had little if any remorse for his actions. He didn't fear anyone. Didn't fear anything. He didn't know what sorts of consequences could happen, nor did he really think about it. But when his father called, he could hear the tone in his voice. Something told him he probably shouldn't keep his father waiting, and luckily, he was already on his way back home when Ignis' call summoned them.

Diablo slunk towards the caverns, expecting Ignis to be where he usually was, but instead, he was met with a dimly lit path that led towards the ship that sat deeper within the caverns. He hadn't ever really been that far in...something about the darkness inside seemed to always set him on edge...but he supposed now he'd have no choice. At least his father had been considerate enough to leave a torch-lit path...though he couldn't say that the light was comforting. If anything, it made things feel a bit more....ominous. Or maybe it was just him. After all, his failure in the raid weighed heavy on him. And he wanted to avoid telling his father anything about it if he could. He didn't know why the three of them were being called, but he hoped it wasn't about the raid...

"Speak"

Aresenn

The Syndicate
Emir

Master Fighter (250)

Master Intellectual (244)

An icon representing the specialty Juggernaut Juggernaut

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Indie

Rapid Poster - GoldHomebodyTeacherBest BudsDouble Master1K
Samhain 2022
04-24-2023, 11:02 PM (This post was last modified: 04-24-2023, 11:04 PM by Aresenn. Edited 1 time in total.)

After his performance at the raid, he wasn’t in any real hurry to return to Obsidian Beach. He wasn’t entirely sure if it helped that both he and Rivin had lost to the same Koi wolf- he was older than them after all. Unfortunately, that had been his initial fight. So after losing it, he had been quick to bail out from the whole scene… only to be chased down by some other crazy Koi bitch. He had come out on top in that fight, but he wasn’t going to come skipping back home singing about how he managed to beat up a woman on the sidelines apart from the actual conflict.

However, when he did get close enough to home, it seemed his father had been notified. Though, when the man’s call echoed out over the beach, it reverberated in a way he had never heard before. Interesting. He approached the cavern and was able to detect his brother and father’s scent even over the damp salinity of the ocean. The scent trail led him down a torch-lit path to an area of the cave he had never noticed before. While he felt a twinge of shame having lost to the first challenger he had met, he wasn’t going to show embarrassment. He’d meet his father with whatever intensity he was offered, and he hoped his brother and sister would do the same.

Rivin

Loner

Expert Healer (170)

Master Fighter (260)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player

ScarredCritical Fail!OverachieverSamhain 2022Statue 2 Worship
04-24-2023, 11:41 PM

The raid hadn’t gone as smoothly as she hoped. There was… a lot of failing and in the end they had lost. But you know what? Of the four wolves who won any of their battles that raid Rivin was among them. She had gotten her ass kicked by that stupid brown and white splotched koi, but she had some wounds of her face, currently covered in crushed, gunky herbs, that were a sort of mirror in style to the scars across her father’s own face. Irony, perhaps. Whereas his scars ran from above right eye and over his left, hers ran from above her left eye over her right. Still, she was annoyed, and that annoyance had come in the yearling lashed her tail back and forth in irritation. The victory against the first, older koi felt lackluster. Maybe she was just sore they lost… and while she was excited for the look of scars, loving the symbol of a fight survivor, they stung like a bitch.

The girl came in after her brothers and, rather than sit, she eyed the eerie place with narrowed eyes. Was the lighting here different? She could feel that feeling under her skin again, hear faint, amused laughter from within. She wasn’t embarrassed at the second battle and the fact she had lost. She was more frustrated with the lack of training that had been done with them. They kind of just got tossed in expecting to know what to do and how to fight. Her gaze flicked to her father, respectful enough to at least give a nod of greeting. She didn’t know what this meeting was about, but she really didn’t want to have to be here right now. The stinging on her face just made her feel more agitated, encouraging her to tear something apart.

"Talk," 'Think.'

Rivin has two companions - a bobcat and a wolverine. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

Ignis

"You become the monster you fear the most"

Insomnia
Memory

Master Fighter (625)

Master Hunter (240)

An icon representing the specialty Mangler Mangler

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

Critical Block!Dream WeaverAll Oozed OutDouble MasterPride - BisexualThe Ooze Participant
Trick 2019
05-30-2023, 02:20 PM (This post was last modified: 05-30-2023, 02:38 PM by Ignis. Edited 1 time in total.)

They filed in, one by one. They looked pissed. Defeated. Annoyed. Probably a plethora of other things bubbling underneath the surface. They had stalled in returning right away to pack lands to report how they'd done. And in doing so, he had found out from other sources that it hadn't gone terribly well. His only conclusion is that they'd done worse than expected...and that was something he would address now.

"Thank you for finally showing up." His tone was neither pleased nor displeased. Monotone. A little irritated, but he didn't show more than that. "I heard the raid didn't go over well for many of you. And I am disappointed to hear that you lost. But I suppose it's to be expected, all things considered." He had slacked in training them, sure. But he had also expected them to train regardless, with or without him. His gaze turned sharply to Diablo then. "But you, Diablo, I hear failed miserably. I expect a great deal more of you...the fact that you could barely hold your own in a fight is shameful!" He growled with a snap. "Each of you has a gift. And Diablo, I expect yours could further grow in power if you only used it! Same for the pair of you!"

He was talking about the potential demons that he was sure bubbled just beneath their surfaces. With Rivin, he could certainly see it. He could tell by the way of her mannerisms whenever he saw her. The frustration. The anger. The darkness brewed within her. It was there. And although he was once opposed to trying to deter it, he now felt it was best to embrace it. But Aresenn? He was sure it was there, too. Though maybe his son had better control...assuming it had begun to emerge, anyway. And Diablo? His horned child had been growing lazy. Ignis had gotten reports of him lazing around on the beach or hiding away out of sight to avoid his duties. But no more.

His tail lashed as irritation spread. Though he forced himself to sit as he looked at each of them in turn. "Things are only going to get harder as you grow up. Life isn't easy. The Pirates may be a carefree and ragtag group, and while we are among them, I expect more of you three than I do of them. Now...enlighten me about the raid. About your fights. What do you think went wrong and what do you think you could have done differently? I want to hear your thoughts."

"Speech"

Ignis has a pair of Sika Deer antlers that are not depicted in his artwork (yet).
Ignis is unpredictable and may become violent with little or no provocation due to his "demon" schizophrenia inherited in his bloodline! Consider this your warning!
*Ignis' tail is docked, and his left ear has been torn away and now resembles a Battle crop style.

Diablo

Loner

Expert Fighter (161)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

05-30-2023, 02:38 PM

His siblings arrived, and they didn't look very happy to be here, either. Fuck. He sighed as he waited for his father to speak, and when he did, his ears flattened to his skull. His father called him out on his miserable defeat and even poorer performance. He wanted to sink into the ground right then and there, but he steeled himself and defiantly met his father's gaze for a moment before he faltered and looked away. The fact that he didn't comment on Rivin and Aresenn's performance meant that he wasn't as disappointed in them...right? He was still angry, but it seemed to be directed at him more. Or at least, that's how it seemed. He glanced at his siblings for a brief moment before his attention was directed back to Ignis' question. "I...guess I could've trained more...I didn't really know what I was doing." Admittance. He had no fucking clue. He thought a real fight would be simple. Easy. All he had to do was try to hurt his opponents into submission, no? He'd been avoiding training wherever possible thinking he didn't need to. But obviously, he was wrong.

"Speak"

Aresenn

The Syndicate
Emir

Master Fighter (250)

Master Intellectual (244)

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Indie

Rapid Poster - GoldHomebodyTeacherBest BudsDouble Master1K
Samhain 2022
05-31-2023, 10:34 AM

Rivin had been right behind him as he came in for the lecture, and it didn't take long for his father to get started. When he thanked them for finally showing up, Aresenn had to fight himself to keep from rolling his eyes. He looked away as Ignis went on to express his disappointment, but he was somehow able to make the dig even worse by claiming that he had expected to be disappointed. As their sire set into Diablo, Aresenn anticipated that they would all get called out on their failures individually ... but surprisingly they didn't. They were just all belittled as a group for not using their gifts, whatever that meant. Before he could answer, Diablo would do so first- going on about how he could have trained more. Aresenn was a little surprised that his brother's answer had been so mild in tone. None of this was their faults, and Aresenn refused to be saddled with any kind of blame over his performance at the raid. Where was Diablo's fire?

As soon as the floor was clear, Aresenn spoke up.  "Rivin and I lost to the same Koi-wolf, though she can tell you about her match. I left after mine, only to be challenged by another from Tojo-kai outside the raid field- though not a Koi. A smaller woman, darker base, grey in the back. Red eyes, with white markings around them. She sure seemed to recognize me by how charged she was. Though I have no idea who she was …” Nor did he really even care about knowing who she was. But in describing her to his father, he wondered if it might be someone he recognized. Who was to say? Clearing his throat, Aresenn continued. "Of course I walked away on top there, but I mean ... she was a woman ... so …” He explained, not really proud of the victory he had sustained. But after a brief hesitance, he registered that a comment like that might be offensive to his sister. Shooting her a slightly nervous, but apologetic glance, he continued on, trying his best to walk things back some. "Uhh- I mean, she was more crazy than anything. Wasn't much of a fight.” Aresenn finished, watching Rivin out of his peripherals for a moment longer before returning to face his father.

As for what they could do differently, he wasn’t sure his father wanted to hear his thoughts. “How about … not sending a bunch of yearlings into a raid with no training or experience, and expecting a different outcome than what we got?” Aresenn answered pointedly, he knew he was probably entering dangerous territory. But a very brief lifetime of frustration was beginning to bubble over. “Or if you don't want us to be like Pirates, then reconsider why we are here in the first place. Doing that differently would be a good start.” He had never been fond of how haphazard things were run here. It left too much room for error, and now they were being reprimanded for it.

"Aresenn Praetor"

Rivin

Loner

Expert Healer (170)

Master Fighter (260)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player

06-03-2023, 01:43 PM

Wow, a chewing out? Rivin flicked her ears back as Ignis spoke, a growl bubbling up in her throat as her father kept talking, even singling out Diablo for his performance. Was he serious? The girl kept quiet at first, claws scraping against the cavern floor in irritation. Her green gaze narrowed, that deep, twisting feeling within her starting to rise to a crescendo. She felt like she was going insane. He was really going to fault them for not being ready? She could see his tail lashing and, before she could speak, Diablo and Aresenn spoke up. Diablo was quick to be submissive about it, but Senn spoke in a way that stood up to their father. Rivin snorted as her brother finished, and a snarl ripped from her throat as her ears laid flat against her skull.

“You are so quick to fault our performance and yet, were you there? No. Did you fucking train us? Did ANY of the adults bother to try and train us up for this raid? No. We’re supposed to train ourselves, right? How effective.” Rivin snorted in disgust. “As Diablo said, we didn’t really know what we were doing. The bit of fighting we were able to do we learned for ourselves, and, all things considered, I think we did pretty damn well for a bunch of yearlings that didn’t get any instruction from the so-called adults that should have been taking that training into their own paws. What were you doing? Still looking for the two that abandoned us?” Rivin hissed. She knew she was being aggressive, overstepping boundaries, but the girl didn’t care. She would speak her mind.

“AND for the record, I not only won my first fight, I’m sure me and my companions left him with a scar to remember us. And in the second fight I held my own for the most part, the other kid was just TRAINED a bit better. Probably by an adult that gave a shit about making sure KIDS were prepared in case of a raid.” Rivin spat. “So here’s an idea. Instead of bitching about what we DIDN’T do, maybe ENSURE we do by offering us TRAINING instead of BITCHING!” Her own tail was lashing back and forth as she fixed her gaze on Ignis. Just beneath the surface, feeding on her anger, that darkest part of herself finally pushed through. Rivin’s fur finally fell flat, and a chuckle, a shift in her entire demeanor, fell from her lips.

“Yes… perhaps training your children would be best, wouldn’t it?” The voice Rivin spoke with now was more refined. The look in her eyes had faded from angered to amused as she looked up at Ignis with a smirk.

A new player had entered the fray.

"Talk," 'Think.'

Rivin has two companions - a bobcat and a wolverine. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

Ignis

Insomnia
Memory

Master Fighter (625)

Master Hunter (240)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

Trick 2019
09-25-2023, 10:35 PM

Diablo answered first, though Ignis more or less brushed him off. His answer was simple, and although Diablo was admitting that he had no damn clue what he was doing, Ignis shook his head. "At least you admit you didn't know what you were doing. And if you had come to train with me when I called for you, maybe you'd have figured it out." He growled. On several occasions he had summoned Diablo to practice, and every time the boy was nowhere to be found. Turning his attention to Aresenn, he listened quietly as his son explained his side. Both he and Rivin had lost to the same wolf? Perhaps that one had a great deal more training...if their opponent had managed to beat them back to back, it was likely the Tojo wolf was a great deal more experienced than they were.

But then Aresenn went on to explain he had been attacked by another wolf from Tojo-Kai, and as he was given a description, he scowled. "I know exactly who you're talking about." He growled. So the bitch was targeting his kids now? She was still salty about his keeping her around when he had taken his uncle's pack, it seemed. She hadn't tried very hard to get out from what he could remember, and he had pretty much completely forgotten about her when he let Incendium go. But now she was pushing herself back into his life, and she had made a grave mistake in attacking one of his own without provocation. "Tsunami. A cousin of mine, a kid from one of my half brothers. It seems she's still mad from when I took over my uncle's pack and kept her there. The fact she attacked you when she doesn't even know who you are tells me she isn't over it. So I suppose I'll be paying her a visit." He hissed. "You beat her though, so clearly whatever she had planned didn't go accordingly. Good job." He praised Aresenn, giving him a nod for a job well done. He never expected to hear of nor have anything to do with Tsunami again, but she seemed intent on trying to get some sort of revenge, even if it wasn't against himself.

“How about … not sending a bunch of yearlings into a raid with no training or experience, and expecting a different outcome than what we got?” He pursed his lips a bit. He hated to admit it, but...he made sense. "That wasn't my call to make. Had it been my choice, I would have had you three wait until the next one so that we could better prepare. But seeing as how Sparrow's the alpha, it was her call. Still, you have your experience of what a raid is like. As for why we're here? I respect Sparrow. I wasn't ready to lead my own pack, I tried. The pirate's morals are loose and still gives me the freedom to do as I please. So in the meantime, I stay." That was it. That was the main reason. He wasn't big on following orders from someone else, and he doubted other packs would put up with his abrasiveness and unpredictability. He would stay until he decided he was ready to take up leadership...something he had been heavily considering for some time now.

Now...it was Rivin's turn. And she evidently had a a lot to say. She exploded in a fit of rage, chewing him out. In a way, she was right. He should have trained them. Should have taken it upon himself to do exactly what he was complaining about. But also, he didn't want to seem like he was overbearing. He wanted them to show initiative and come to him. Even if he was being a butthead and looking for ghosts...so when Rivin made mention of his ex-mate and the stolen child, he stood and snarled. "Your mother stole your brother away and I needed to try to find him! I would've done the same for each and every one of you here! I already fucked up with one litter, I am not keen on doing it again!" Hackles were raised along his back. He hadn't told them about their older brothers, but it didn't really matter to him. He and the older kids hadn't spoken for a long time, and the last time he'd seen one of them, he had tried to mangle him. "Clearly I failed in finding them, why the fuck do you think I'm here and trying to make sense of shit? Hm?" He wasn't sure what he was trying to make sense of anymore. Their training. Where they were in their abilities. His parenting. His trying not to fuck up. He had a feeling he already was fucking up, but he was far too prideful to admit as much.

“Yes… perhaps training your children would be best, wouldn’t it?” Gaze snapped to Rivin and he fixed her with a stare. Was that...was that...her? Her tone had changed...just a moment ago she was heated, and yet the tone of her voice sounded different all of a sudden. He narrowed his eyes, his good ear twitching. He glanced from one kid to the other, crimson gaze observing each and every one of them. He was heated. They were heated. He wanted them to do better. They wanted him to do better. He was too prideful to admit he had been in the wrong. And honestly, it was unlikely he would ever admit that. He growled again, closing his eyes for a few heartbeats. And when he opened them again, he was looking at things in a...different light.

"Welcome..." He growled, head lifting as he took a seat and sat up straight. "You are right. You all need to train so that your powers grow. We do not praise the weak. The weak are purged from our blood...and you three are no exception." His gaze snapped to Diablo. "You are blessed, and yet you are the most disappointing. You are lazy. Unmotivated. Your hubris knows no bounds. And if you do not get your act together, Apollyon, I will purge you." He hissed.

His gaze turned to Aresenn then. "You too, are blessed. Already you show promise, and you will succeed. You are naturally talented...we just need to harness your abilities...I have no doubts you will do great things."

Lastly, his gaze fixated on Rivin. "You show promise. Blessed be your blood, I am so glad you could join us. And you are right. At last, you've finally decided to show yourself, and might I say, bold of you to speak out. Since you have been the most outspoken in the matter, shall we begin with you? Let me see your strength!"

-Insert boss battle music-

OOC:
-Impromptu fight training! Ignis' demon has now taken over! Each kiddo will go up against Ignis in a 1-2 round 1v1! Go as hard and as violent as you want! (I promise Ignis won't be mad if his kids try to take a chunk out of him, his kids are justified lol)

"Ignis"||"Blödhgarm"

Rivin

Loner

Expert Healer (170)

Master Fighter (260)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player

10-22-2023, 01:46 AM

Ahhh, and just as she had come out to play, so did the pure one from within the girl’s father. Amusement flickered across the fae’s features and a smirk lit her face. Oh, would the girl’s brothers let their real potential out to play? Her gaze flicked to them, only to return to the true one within Ignis. There was no fear within those eyes, not the bubbling angst of the teenager form she was plagued with. The woman gave a cold laugh at his words, but she was already moving, settling into a fighting stance. Her shoulders rolled forward, weight distributed, her gaze narrowed and ears pinned against her skull. “So quick to give such praises to them, yet you are so light with her when she holds more promise than those so-called “blessed” sons?” She motions to Diablo and Aresenn with a snarl. She would not be outdone.

“Perhaps her victory is not enough for you. Can’t say that I blame you for that.” Her lips peeled back, revealing her fangs. “The girl is soft, afraid of the power I can give her… but she’ll see soon enough. As will you, creature of Apollyon.” Her voice had shifted from sultry to amused and tinged with the venom the woman truly had lurking beneath the surface. Like a viper, her next words came sharp and fast. “Maybe some more scars like her daddy will remind the bitch of what she is meant for, eh!?” And then, without warning, the woman shot towards the other demon.

Head tilted down to keep her antlers at the ready, she sought to close the distance between them. She shifted, aiming to slide in at an angle alongside Blödhgarm’s left side. Her head shifts, aiming to drive the top tine of her right antler into the flesh between his left leg and chest. Maim him. Hurt him. Hurt her. She cares little for the cost… only the results of what is to come. She holds nothing back in the assault, seeking to draw blood and give him a taste of what this vessel was truly capable of!

---------------------------------------

Rivin Caedes vs Ignis Blödhgarm for Maim (Chest Scarring)
Round 1/2
Size: Dire wolf
Build: Heavy
Offensive Battle Accessory: Serrated Dagger
Defensive Battle Accessory: Leather leg wraps
Companion 1: Wolverine, Male - Battle
Companion 2: Bobcat, Male - Battle
Mutation 1: Deer Antlers - Offensive
Skills: Intermediate Healer & Expert Fighter

"Speech," 'Thought.'

Ignis

Insomnia
Memory

Master Fighter (625)

Master Hunter (240)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

Trick 2019
11-23-2023, 01:21 AM

“So quick to give such praises to them, yet you are so light with her when she holds more promise than those so-called “blessed” sons?” His lips peel up to reveal glistening fangs, snarling. Sneering. "Then show me she's capable." He drawled. Could she really be better than the two boys? He glanced at them as they watched on, Diablo's eyes showed a hunger he had not seen previously. Perhaps his inner self clawing for a chance to come out? And what about Aresenn? His attention snapped back to Rivin as she spoke again. Would their victories ever be enough? Or was it only their failures he could focus on? To Blödhgarm, only perfection would suffice. But for Ignis? The questions would remain. He would not be allowed to weaken what was meant to be the stronger generation. That is...until Rivin's inner self would threaten the scars.

Hazy was one word to describe the vision that Ignis could see. The words being thrown around were muted to his ears. Fuzzy. Hardly discernable. He could hear them, but couldn't quite understand what she was saying. "Leave...her...alone..." He tried to say through gritted teeth as he fought to regain control. He didn't want them to go through the same battles he did. But he knew by now that he'd been unsuccessful in fighting off his demons. And he hated his father for it. Hated himself.

Next thing he knew, Rivin shot toward him, and during Ignis' struggle with himself, he was slow to react. Rivin sliced the thin skin, hitting her mark and drawing a snarl and blood from the Crimson Demon. He turned on her, Ignis fully submitting to his demon, letting himself once again succumb to Blödhgarm's whims. Jaws snap open as he lunges for the back of her neck, seeking to grab her and throw her head to the ground while he seeks to throw his foreleg over her in a further attempt to shove her to the ground.

Ignis Blödhgarm vs Rivin Caedes for Maim: Neck scarring
Round: 1/2
Offensive Battle Accessory: Skull helmet
Defensive Battle Accessory: Black bear cape
Companion 1: Palm cockatoo, Male - Flying
Companion 2: Wolverine, Male - Battle
Mutation 1: Sika deer antlers - Offensive
Skills: Master Fighter & Master Hunter

"Ignis"||"Blödhgarm"

Rivin

Loner

Expert Healer (170)

Master Fighter (260)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player

12-02-2023, 10:15 PM

First blood belonged to her. Fangs tore through thin flesh, welling up blood that danced across her tongue like the sweetest of nectars. Her fangs act as blades, not seeking to hold, knowing the risks of doing so with the man’s jaws positions above her. So she tears back, paying little focus to what she dares try to tear through in the process. The slow reaction could only be blamed on the girl’s father, the protest of a parent not wanting to see his child hurt. But this vessel was capable of bearing the pain… and causing so much more. She twists her head toward him, leaving her head angled down. A calculated error, perhaps, as fangs slide into the flesh of her neck.

Pain.

It brings forth a snarl from her lips as the instinct to inflict more damage and shake him fills her. The beast feels him try to force her down, but she resists, body anchoring towards the earth as she twists her head toward his jaws, hoping to not only lessen the angle of his grip and prevent him for twisting the flesh further as he holds her, but to take advantage of her vessel’s natural weapons as she feels a limb cross over her back. He is strong, but she will not submit easily. The beast lets her back end slide down, hoping to throw him off and allow his leg to slide down her body as she attempts to toss her head up, angling that pointed tine of the antler behind his limb, towards his side, to rip up along it and prove she wasn’t just here to talk shit without the will and action to back it up.

---------------------------------------

Rivin Caedes vs Ignis Blödhgarm for Maim (Chest Scarring)
Round 2/2
Offensive Battle Accessory: Serrated Dagger
Defensive Battle Accessory: Leather leg wraps
Companion 1: Wolverine, Male - Battle
Companion 2: Bobcat, Male - Battle
Mutation 1: Deer Antlers - Offensive
Skills: Intermediate Healer & Expert Fighter

"Speech," 'Thought.'

Ignis

Insomnia
Memory

Master Fighter (625)

Master Hunter (240)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

Trick 2019
02-06-2024, 11:15 PM

He tried to push her down, but she resisted. A snarl rips from his throat as she snarled back at him. As he threw his leg over her in his attempt to subdue her, she moves in such a way that his leg slid off, and in doing so, the tine of her antler rips into his skin and the strong scent of blood fills the air. He snarls in pain as his flesh is torn, but it only sends Blödhgarm further into a rage as he seeks to dominate the bitch. He did not feel the need to say anything as he readjusts himself, the pressure on his jaws a little too much to bear when she moved her head, forcing him to release his grip. Bringing his free limb back to the ground, the Crimson Demon launches himself forward, seeking to slam his skull into the side of her head, teeth once again seeking her flesh, aiming for the tender flesh on the side of her neck. She would know pain today, regardless of how his own vessel felt about the ordeal!

Ignis Blödhgarm vs Rivin Caedes for Maim: Neck scarring
Round: 2/2

"Ignis"||"Blödhgarm"

The Judge

Administrator

gems
size
-
build
-
player
02-11-2024, 07:52 PM

And the winner is...

IGNIS

RIVIN must give up by submitting, fleeing or passing out. Ignis' maim is successful.

Totals:

RIVIN:
Attack Roll: 92
Defense Roll: 51
Agility Roll: 20
Perception Roll: 38
Total: 201
Attack[92] + 50% Bonus[46.00]: 138.00
Defense[51] + 25% Bonus[12.75]: 63.75
Agility[20] + 0% Bonus[0.00]: 20.00
Perception[38] + 0% Bonus[0.00]: 38.00
Total[259.75] + 20% Bonus[51.95]: 311.70

IGNIS:
Attack Roll: 81
Defense Roll: 94
Agility Roll: 49
Perception Roll: 100
Total: 324
Attack[81] + 65% Bonus[52.65]: 133.65
Defense[94] + 15% Bonus[14.10]: 108.10
Agility[49] + 0% Bonus[0.00]: 49.00
Perception[100] + 10% Bonus[10.00]: 110.00
Total[400.75] + 25% Bonus[100.19]: 500.94

Rivin

Loner

Expert Healer (170)

Master Fighter (260)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player

02-11-2024, 08:06 PM

Their tussle continued, fangs flashing, snarls ripping from their throats. Neither wanted to simply back down from the other, but Caedes had to admit she was in a bit of a… precarious situation. Try as she may to rid herself of him, the beast fought back with a vengeance. He came again, his skull cracking the side of her head, antler smashing antler. Darkness flooded her vision, and her body swayed. As fierce as Caedes had tried to fight, she went down to the earth with fangs in her vessel’s neck. A groan left her lips, head swimming as the vision fought to return. He bested her, even Caedes would admit that. But instead of anger, amused laughter fell from her lips. “Fair enough for this round, follower of Apollyon. Though the next time we go, I hope you’ll be ready for more blood to be spilled~” Green gaze flickered to the boys, arching a brow. “The red one holds promise… he should give you an interesting fight.” She remained where she lay, a sign of submission, before gaze flicked to the other. “Unless you care to get that one out of the way first?”

"Speech," 'Thought.'

Ignis

Insomnia
Memory

Master Fighter (625)

Master Hunter (240)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

Trick 2019
03-16-2024, 11:49 PM

Victory! He had succeeded in smashing the side of her head and biting into tender flesh. His child stepped away from him in defeat, his remaining ear twitching as the demon within listened to her. "Whenever you wish, Caedes." He turned his attention toward the remaining two. The red one indeed, looked like he held promise. But what about the black coated boy? He seemed...unsure. As if the Ones inside were swimming around not knowing which way was up. His lips peeled back in a menacing smile, hackles raising at the prospect of his next fight. "You." He growled. He would give the boy no more warning then that before bursting forth, kicking off as he made to close the distance between them. Jaws parted hungrily, saliva flying from his jaws as he sought to slam his shoulder into the boys throat as he lunged for the boy with teeth seeking to tear into his flesh!

Ignis Blödhgarm vs Diablo for Maim: Scarring on right shoulder

"Speech"

Diablo

Loner

Expert Fighter (161)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

03-16-2024, 11:59 PM

He watched the fight unfold with an intensity he had never quite seen before. He had watched a few fights, but none were as violent as this one. He almost seemed to be holding his breath, unwilling to miss any part of it. Rivin fought with an intensity he had never seen before from her...and likewise from his father. They didn't seem the same as they were just moments before. Like something about them had changed in the blink of an eye. He felt...uneasy. But he refused to let it show. As the fight came to a conclusion with their father as the clear winner, his ears caught the odd way that Rivin was speaking. What she was saying. Who was Caedes? He glanced at his brother to see if he understood any of it. A clue. Anything about what was going on.

"You." He barely looked back to see what was going on before he spotted his father charging at him. Eyes widened in surprise, hackles bristling in alarm. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck! He didn't feel whatever it was that they were feeling, but he'd be damned if he let his father tear him up without putting up a fight! He charged the short distance, stepping over a bit to the side so that his father missed his throat and instead, they hit shoulder to shoulder. As Ignis' teeth came flying at him, Diablo did his best to try and counter it with the little time he was given, twisting his head to the side in an effort to jam his horn into his father's mouth and hopefully choking him and stopping the bite altogether!

Diablo vs Ignis Blödhgarm for Maim: Muzzle scarring
Size: Extra large
Build: Balanced
Offensive Battle Accessory: Silver Metal Fang Caps
Defensive Battle Accessory: Spiked gauntlets
Companion 1: Doberman, Male, 25"
Companion 2: Doberman, Male, 25"
Mutation 1: Horns - Defensive
Mutation 2: Bristled Mohawk - Defensive
Mutation 3: Dexterous Paws - Offensive
Skills: Advanced Fighter & Expert Intellectual

"Speech"
Diablo has three Doberman companions named Roscoe, DeSoto, & Cujo. Assume they are with him at all times unless otherwise mentioned!
Diablo is a rated M character! He is unpredictable and may become violent with or without cause. Consider this your warning!

Ignis

Insomnia
Memory

Master Fighter (625)

Master Hunter (240)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

Trick 2019
03-17-2024, 12:09 AM

Success! He hissed on impact, the shoulder to shoulder hit jarring him for a moment, though he continued his assault without missing a beat, teeth coming in at Diablo's face. To his son's credit, if he didn't have those horns, it was unlikely he would've been able to protect himself against his attack. His son turned his head away, placing his horn in between him and his teeth. Ignis' momentum in the attack made it almost impossible for him to be able to stop in time. Teeth clamped won hard on Diablo's horn, and he swore he felt a tooth crack! He choked from the horn in his mouth as it set off his gag reflex. Ignis pulled back to collect himself for a moment, redistributing his weight and his stance before lunging in once more, rising up on hind legs to throw his forelegs around Diablo's neck. He sought to grapple the boy and throw him to the ground with all of his weight and power he could muster behind it, before lunging for the boys shoulder.

Ignis Blödhgarm vs Diablo for Maim: Scarring on right shoulder

"Ignis"||"Blödhgarm"

Diablo

Loner

Expert Fighter (161)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

03-17-2024, 12:20 AM

Shit! It was probably the smartest move he could've made! He didn't think it was going to actually work, but it did! His father choked after his teeth clamped down on his horn, only jarring Diablo just a bit but definitely not as much as it did his father! Ignis had been forced to step back to readjust himself, and Diablo took his chance! He lunged, but before he could make contact, his father had turned on him with a vengeance! As Diablo lunged, so too did his father. Not only that, Ignis managed to throw his forelegs around Diablo's neck, and before he knew what was happening, he was being thrown to the ground. Well, if he was going down, so too was his father! He reached for the foreleg furthest from him, grasping it tightly, claws digging into the skin as he sought to drag it toward him and throw his father off balance.

Diablo vs Ignis Blödhgarm for Maim: Muzzle scarring
Size: Extra large
Build: Balanced
Offensive Battle Accessory: Silver Metal Fang Caps
Defensive Battle Accessory: Spiked gauntlets
Companion 1: Doberman, Male, 25"
Companion 2: Doberman, Male, 25"
Mutation 1: Horns - Defensive
Mutation 2: Bristled Mohawk - Defensive
Mutation 3: Dexterous Paws - Offensive
Skills: Advanced Fighter & Expert Intellectual

"Speech"
Diablo has three Doberman companions named Roscoe, DeSoto, & Cujo. Assume they are with him at all times unless otherwise mentioned!
Diablo is a rated M character! He is unpredictable and may become violent with or without cause. Consider this your warning!

The Judge

Administrator

gems
size
-
build
-
player
03-20-2024, 12:44 PM

And the winner is...

Ignis

Diablo must give up by submitting, fleeing or passing out. Ignis' maim is successful.

Totals:

Diablo:
Attack Roll: 88
Defense Roll: 22
Agility Roll: 28
Perception Roll: 97
Total: 235
Attack[88] + 45% Bonus[39.60]: 127.60
Defense[22] + 30% Bonus[6.60]: 28.60
Agility[28] + 0% Bonus[0.00]: 28.00
Perception[97] + 20% Bonus[19.40]: 116.40
Total[300.60] + 15% Bonus[45.09]: 345.69

Ignis:
Attack Roll: 64
Defense Roll: 47
Agility Roll: 37
Perception Roll: 100
Total: 248
Attack[64] + 65% Bonus[41.60]: 105.60
Defense[47] + 15% Bonus[7.05]: 54.05
Agility[37] + 0% Bonus[0.00]: 37.00
Perception[100] + 10% Bonus[10.00]: 110.00
Total[306.65] + 25% Bonus[76.66]: 383.31

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. So, Gather 'Round And Run Your Mouths Iko's Revenge 02:29 AM, 04-22-2023 06:44 PM, 05-12-2024