gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

Pride - DemisexualWordy
02-12-2024, 12:59 AM (This post was last modified: 02-12-2024, 06:25 PM by Ignita. Edited 2 times in total.)
"Speech"

After arriving in what she liked to call a "Floatsie" she wondered how far off the coast she had drifted, surely the desert palace where her adopted dragon mom was should be north a bit? But how was this green space here instead?

She had to abandon her "Floatsie" on the beach she arrived on. There was no way she was going to carry it around with her now. She had another problem now though, she left all her tools back home. When she was testing it out she didn't think she'd get carried away very far. Thankfully she still had her goggles but... it was not all she had. And these goggles won't help her catch much prey or carry water for her.

The green grasses swayed in the gentle summer breeze, she had to admit this place was at least pretty, but she missed her desert home. She knew how to survive there. She didn't know this place at all or know any good places to drink. She thought maybe some water might be in the lowest point of the basin though. She moved her white and golden legs across the grasses to see if the water collected there at the lowest point of the small valley.  

[Image: xjgqzZS.png]
Basilisk may enter her threads without warning.

[Image: bU9k2tE.png]

Zoey

Loner

Intermediate Intellectual (50)

Beginner Hunter (0)

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Talia

Samhain 2022Statue 2 Worship
02-17-2024, 08:32 PM
If there was adventure to be had, Zoey would find it; her curiosity was boundless like the ocean, and vast as the sky above her head. The girl often wandered across Boreas, particularly now that she didn't have a pack to settle into. Once, she'd been terrified to try and make it on her own, afraid to have to depend on herself without a family or a place to call home. But that was the old Zoey; the new Zoey had been changed fundamentally by life experiences, hardened but not in a bad way. Hardened in a "I'm tougher than I think" type of way, and so she kept to her principles and remained happy as ever.

The basin seemed like a wonderful place to observe the creatures that thrived here; birds cried overhead, fluttering about the dipped valley of lush green. The occasional deer frolicked across the wide, sweeping grasses, and Zoey was enrapt in its chartreuse embrace, the wind rustling through her unkempt fur. She then spotted a wolf of white and gold markings making their way down towards the bottom of the basin where she was, and a slight hint of apprehension tensed in her bones as she paused, waiting to see how they would react to her. Zoey wasn't naive, either; she was aware of the dangers strangers could bring.

Still, this wolf didn't seem dangerous; plus, she had on goggles just like she did! How exciting!

"Hey! We have the same goggles!" Zoey couldn't help but chirp, tail wagging behind her. She lifted one paw to motion at her own headpiece, grinning widely. "Are you from around here? My name's Zoey. It's so awesome to meet you!"

"Speech!"

Art & Code © Skelle 2023

Ignita

Armada
Consort

Advanced Navigator (110)

Master Intellectual (255)

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

Pride - DemisexualWordy
02-22-2024, 07:59 PM
"Speech"

As the girl made her way down to the basin she noted to herself that she liked the way the grasses swayed in the breeze. This small valley was bursting with so much more life than she had ever actually seen!

Across the swaying grasses, she suddenly heard a chirping excited voice and Ignita couldn't even help her own tail wagging at the intonation of the stranger's speech. Ignita looked around and spied the stranger just a few hops away pointing out her own goggles!

Ignita couldn't help but leap up and bound closer! "Oh, my sunny sands! Look-it your goggles! Do they stay like that all the time? Where'd you get them? Zoey! My name's Ignita! I'm really starting to think I'm not from here and my Floatsie actually carried me far away from my home. I like your goggles!!" Ignita was bouncing as she rapid-fire talked and paused as she talked about being away from home but bounced again when she admitted she liked Zoey's goggles.

"Are YOU from around here?" She asked after a breath, probably overwhelming her new friend.

Zoey

Loner

Intermediate Intellectual (50)

Beginner Hunter (0)

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Talia

Samhain 2022Statue 2 Worship
03-23-2024, 01:57 PM (This post was last modified: 03-23-2024, 01:57 PM by Zoey. Edited 1 time in total.)
Zoey wasn't overwhelmed in the least -- in fact, she matched this girl's energy in equal tandem, tail wagging furiously behind her as the new she-wolf spoke quickly and rapidly. She mentioned her name was Ignita, and that hse had a strange contraption called a "floatsie" that carried her away from her old home. And..she really, really liked her goggles! Pushing her own accessory up further on her nosebridge to adjust it, she grinned widely from ear to ear as this girl -- no, her new friend -- talked about herself.

When she asked where she was from, Zoey replied excitedly, "Well, not from this specific region, but yes! I was born in Boreas, closer to the South. My parents died when I was young, so I've been on my own and between packs ever since. And I love to meet new friends like you!" She paused, tail continuing to sway eagerly behind her, "Where are you from? Does it look like this place at all?"
"Speech!"

Art & Code © Skelle 2023

Ignita

Armada
Consort

Advanced Navigator (110)

Master Intellectual (255)

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

Pride - DemisexualWordy
03-23-2024, 06:16 PM
"Speech"

"Boreas!" Ignita interjected as Zoey talked, so that's what this land was called!
"Oh no..." She murmured when she heard that Zoey's parents had died, how sad! Ignita had never known her parents. She matched Zoey's eager tail wag.

"I'm definitely from way across the water," Ignita answered, pointing with her ear off shore, "It was actually very similar to where I landed! Mostly desert and salt flats, and ancient ruins and all that! I never knew my parents, I just grew up there and my pack mates just kind of took care of me together. I miss them, but I don't think I'll get back to them. I've never seen this much grass in one place! It's so pretty and looks amazing when the wind is whooshing through it!" She ran her paw through the blades of tall grasses.

"Did you make your goggles? How'd you get em?" Ignita was eager to know if there was a wolf around here making goggles and such and see if she could get her own fine-tuned!

[/b][/b]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. When Nerds Collide Sweetgrass Basin 12:59 AM, 02-12-2024 02:58 PM, 07-16-2024