gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Shard
02-08-2023, 01:03 AM
Rampage was exploring this new world that surrounded his home.  Birds flew up in the trees, occasionally landing on the ground only to fly away when he started to move closer to them.  Brush would shiver as small animals moved about them but just like the birds they disappeared when Ram got closer.  The little brown pup launched himself at a black bird with red-tipped wings of some kind.  How dare they escape him all the time!  

Well, he had no real desire to kill the bird so much as enjoy the chase.  The frustrating part was the bird seemed to be toying with him and Rampage didn’t like the idea a dumb bird could outsmart him!  Spotting a bit of red on the ground Rampage moved closer to one of the trees, finding a long black feather with a red streak running through it.  Looking at it for a moment the boy lowered his head to gently pick up the feather and hunted about the area until he found another similar feather and, finally a third was spotted.

Rampage had to give the bird credit for nice looks so he might as well make use of it.  He had a loose idea of sticking the feathers together to wear like some other wolves had ornaments on them.  Would he wear it around his neck?  Stick it near his ear?  How the heck would he even attach them to each other and then make it to wear?

Verity

Loner

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Kara
02-08-2023, 01:55 AM

Verity padded through the ravine with green eyes scanning the ground for anything that caught her eye. Clomping at her side was Bernet with Mumo sitting on his back. The three of them were quite the trio. She was able to work quite efficiently now. Bernet had bags strapped to either side of him, carrying whatever she found. Mumo was good with his paws and helped with more intricate projects.

A small snuffle came from the Donkey and Verity perked up. Eyes sharpened as the sound of movement came to her ears. Verity tilted her head as she observed a younger pup pick up a black feather with a red streak through it before continuing the search for others. After watching for a short time she moved forward to make herself know to the young Prince. "You are one of the Princes, right?" The tiny gal stopped at a polite distance away. Her companions remained some distance behind, still in earshot. "What are you gonna do with those feathers?"

Speech

Verity has a Miniature Donkey companion named Bernet and a Racoon named Mumo, it should be assumed they are nearby unless stated otherwise.
A leather satchel is usually slung over Verity's shoulder while out and about.
[Image: Banshee-icon.png][Image: Cairn-Icon.png][Image: incubus-icon.png][Image: rhysand-icon.png][Image: thyri-icon.png][Image: Vaella-icon.png][Image: verity-icon.png]

Rampage

Loner

Beginner Fighter (0)

Beginner Intellectual (10)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Shard
02-10-2023, 02:29 AM

Rampage swung his head up as another voice spoke up.  She sounded and looked a bit older but her size was questionable.  Either she was younger than he thought or maybe she was a runt or something.  His gaze swept to the donkey and raccoon curiously, a bright grin suddenly growing on his face.  The donkey had bags to carry things!

“Hi,” Rampage offered back, “I’m prince Rampage Klein,” with apparent pride in how he puffed up as he spoke, “hey, what’s the donkey carrying and who are you?  You collecting things?” Putting the feathers down he considers her question. “Not sure yet, something to wear I figured.  Around the neck or maybe around the ear or something.” A prince should look grand, right?  A couple of feathers or some other orientation would make him look more regal, right?  Also, it was just fun to see what he might find looking around.

"Rampage Klein"

Verity

Loner

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Kara
02-14-2023, 02:14 AM

Verity felt a small grin slip across her lips as the younger pup spoke. Pride oozed from the Princeling as he introduced himself. In all honest Verity had little interest in titles or birth rites, but she did think it was cool that in some way this little brown furball was royalty. She considered that for a moment... That did make her royalty in some regard, they were both Kleins after all. But, she held no prestigious title and wouldn't mind if it remained that way. She was far too interested in other stuff. "Nice to meet you Rampage."

The attention was swiftly swept towards Bernet. Her green eyes followed his gaze towards the spotted Donkey and her grin grew. "That's Bernet and Mumo is the little guy on his back. They are my friends. Right now his bags are full of the herbs I have been gathering today." She looked back to him, remembering he also asked for her name. "I am Verity Klein, by the way."

Her attention moved back to the feathers as Rampage explained he was trying to find a use for them. It seemed he was trying to find a way to accessories and her smile grew. Green eyes studied him before sweet tones lifted into the air, "A Prince needs a crown, right? You could make them into one." She paused with an excited swish of her tail, "I can help if you want. I have extra supplies in my bag like twine and leather." Verity had a leather satchel slung over her shoulder and gestured to it as she spoke.

Speech

Verity has a Miniature Donkey companion named Bernet and a Racoon named Mumo, it should be assumed they are nearby unless stated otherwise.
[Image: Banshee-icon.png][Image: Cairn-Icon.png][Image: incubus-icon.png][Image: rhysand-icon.png][Image: thyri-icon.png][Image: Vaella-icon.png][Image: verity-icon.png]

Rampage

Loner

Beginner Fighter (0)

Beginner Intellectual (10)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Shard
02-15-2023, 02:40 AM

She spoke it was nice to greet him but didn’t offer her name back at the same time.  He might have been irritated about it but she moved on to a subject he was more interested in anyway.  A pet that carried things for you was a great idea!  The donkey didn’t look all that dangerous by Ram’s imagination but was still very useful.  He didn’t have enough experience with prey animals to be aware they could be a threat to wolves. Oh! She remembered to give her name.  Well, good!

Oh, since she had given her name he pleasantly responded, “Nice to meet you as well Verity,”the boy seemed a bit more casual at the mention of Verity also being a member of the Klein family.  She was earning all manner of approval from him as she pointed out that a prince should have a crown.  That was a splendid idea! Hmm, but were three feathers enough then?  “Do you think I need more feathers or something else fancy looking to make a good crown?”  

The offer to help got a quick cheery nod, “Yes please, I,” a moment of hesitation to admit, “I don’t really know how to make it.  So I’d just be fumbling around.”  A moment of humility, oh well, he’d be sure it didn’t last to long.  After it was made he could then show it off with plenty of pride to make up for this moment.

"Rampage Klein"

Verity

Loner

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Kara
02-27-2023, 02:19 AM

A smile stained Ver's lips as she listened to the younger pup. Honestly, she was surprised he was so well spoken and mannered. Perhaps she shouldn't be considering who his Mother was but usually when she thought of season old pups she pictured a bumbling fur ball.

Verity considered his question with a little hum and a tail swish. "A few more feathers would be nice. You can add whatever you want to it. Like flowers or bones." The option was his, it really depended on what sort of vibe he preferred. Verity was more inclined to choose bones while he may enjoy some pretty flowers. Either way, they'd make something great. "Maybe you can find a few smaller feathers around here, seeing as you already found three there is likely more. She dipped her head down and allowed her satchel to fall to the ground. Digging through it's contents with a paw, "Mumo and I will start on the foundation of the crown." With that the Raccoon elegantly leapt to the ground off the back of Bernet.

With the supplies laid out before them Verity and Mumo got to work. The Raccoon used his tiny fingers to carefully weave twine and twigs together. Verity oversaw the process and picked which piece to use next and where. She'd do it all herself but her paws were not made for weaving in the slightest. "Come, Princeling. Let's see if this will fit your head." Verity waited for Rampage to approach, they'd need to make sure it fit before getting too far along.

Speech

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Feather Hunter Cryer's Ravine 01:03 AM, 02-08-2023 05:35 AM, 02-13-2024