size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Skelle

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
04-14-2024, 05:02 AM
She couldn't stop thinking about the shrine and the pinkish purple water, the runestones, the white bark trees - all of it. She felt drawn to this place not because she was, as much as she hated to admit it, full of Klein blood but because of the magical properties that she felt that it had. Not any water was colored in quite the same way, stones didn't just etch the runes into themselves, there was certainly some kind of magic here. And she wanted it all for herself.

There was no way Medusa would want to leave the dancefloor and the gorge and she didn't expect her to. However, she had another idea in mind and was curious about the woman's thoughts. She could only imagine that she would be supported by her, but there was no harm in getting her permission first. Besides, her children would be a year old next season, free to go off and explore the world on their own as much as she hated to admit it. Widow certainly didn't see herself doing the same thing, she wasn't just some young pup anymore, but she couldn't ignore the feeling she got when she stared down at her own reflection in the magical water.

Having sent one of her ravens to retrieve Medusa, Widow simply waited while the other bird rested in a nearby tree, eager for its partner's return.

"Speech!"
Code © Skelle/Witchdogtor DO NOT USE WITHOUT PERMISSION
Commissions are open! Check out my shop here!

PSA: I own widow's design as of 2/25/2022

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Daemon

Master Fighter (614)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Mangler Mangler

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

WealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeanceCritical Dodge!
LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - AromanticSocialite
Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La LaHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1KDream Weaver
UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
04-16-2024, 10:47 AM
Widow had sent for her, requesting her presence. When Widows Raven had shown up to get her, Medusa was in the middle of stripping bones clean so she could use them later. However, it was unusual that one of her pack mates called for her in this manner, but she didn't question it. Leaving her project for later, she made her way toward old-old-old Ashen lands. The one they had before they had moved closer to Insomnia. The skeletal marked woman made it without trouble and with good time, her curiosity driving her forward as well as to make sure nothing was amiss! When she made it to the shrine and the bone bleached trees, she "ooh'd & aah'd since she had forgotten about this place. Then again, she hadn't bothered to visit before since a pack lived here, but now it was free to explore! Oh, but maybe after meeting Widow. Finding her trusted friend, she grinned at the leopard marking woman as she approached. "Widow needed Medusa?"

Please note: Medusa is a wildcard! While she is mostly kind, friendly, and eager to help, she can equally be cold, aggressive, and eager to murder you depending on how you treat her! She refers to herself and often, others, in the third person (illeism), and occasionally has tics due to her Tourette's and may giggle and laugh at random, and may twitch here and there. She is a blood & gore type of character, and is not above killing, maiming, or other such violent actions if she's given a reason to do so. It's often in your best interest to not cross her or get on her bad side. Ya never know what she might do c:

Widow

Hellborn
Queen of Hell

Master Fighter (248)

Master Intellectual (240)

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Skelle

04-18-2024, 01:49 AM
Widow wasn't left waiting long before she heard the call of her second raven. Soon, Medusa appeared and Widow offered her a friendly, warm smile. It was bittersweet what she was thinking of, but she couldn't help herself. Besides, Insomnia could use a real ally right? Perhaps she wouldn't be so opposed to the idea.

"I hope your travel went well, I apologize for dragging you out all the way to these old Ashen lands," she commented and shifted her gaze to the glowing purple pond for a few moments. "What do you think of them? Now that the Klein scum has been scrubbed off?" she questioned, beating around the bush when in reality she was leading up to one of two questions.

"Speech!"

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Daemon

Master Fighter (614)

Master Hunter (325)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La LaHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
04-18-2024, 01:58 AM
Medusa grinned as she nodded, "Yes, Medusa had no trouble, and it is no trouble for Medusa to come out here!" After all, she needed a bit of a break what with Ripper growing into adolescence and just getting into everything! Usually, she was the one that was annoying. But she swore Ripper was on a whole other level! As Widow looked back at the colored water, Medusa too stared at the swirling pool. She had never been here before to appreciate the beauty in it. But now? It was certainly pretty.

At Widow's questions, she couldn't help the quirk of her lips as they drew up in a smile. She wasn't fond of the Kleins...or at least, most of them. The ones she had taken under her wing were the exception, of course. And maybe a couple of others, but beyond the select few? She didn't care much for 'em. "The water is pretty, and Medusa likes the strange trees. It is very beautiful here!"

"Speech!"

Please note: Medusa is a wildcard! While she is mostly kind, friendly, and eager to help, she can equally be cold, aggressive, and eager to murder you depending on how you treat her! She refers to herself and often, others, in the third person (illeism), and occasionally has tics due to her Tourette's and may giggle and laugh at random, and may twitch here and there. She is a blood & gore type of character, and is not above killing, maiming, or other such violent actions if she's given a reason to do so. It's often in your best interest to not cross her or get on her bad side. Ya never know what she might do c:

Widow

Hellborn
Queen of Hell

Master Fighter (248)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Skelle

04-19-2024, 02:42 AM
At least she hadn't bothered Medusa by dragging her all the way out here, though she had suspected that the woman wouldn't mind the trip anyway. She was just hopeful that she didn't pull her away from something important for a silly fantasy or dream.

"They didn't deserve to have such a beautiful, mystical place. What if we took it?" she said, only pausing for a moment before adding, "What if I took it?" Her words ended in a smirk, though she was still cautious. Inviting Medusa to make the move or proposing that she breaks off to claim the place for herself, she was happy either way.  

"Speech!"

Medusa

Insomnia
Daemon

Master Fighter (614)

Master Hunter (325)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

04-19-2024, 03:25 PM
"Hmmm?" Her ears perked up at the mention of them taking this place. She'd consider it, but she was quite attached to her lands and all the work that was put into it. But then, "What if I took it?" Her head tilted as she considered Widow's words. Widow take this place? Her gaze turned back to the water, but not before seeing the smirk her dearest companion had. Which in turn, caused Medusa to grin as she dipped a paw into the water and swirled it around. "Medusa considers you one of her greatest friends. Family, even. It would be nice for Insomnia to have a real ally," She mused. She wasn't sure that they had any, honestly. Perhaps neutral stances here and there, and since Valhalla's disbandment...

She looked at Widow again, a grin plastered to her face as she flicked the water droplets at her. "Medusa supports you. Turn this place into something new. Widow can turn her life into what she wants it to be." Whatever Widow wanted, she'd be there to support her!

"Speech!"

Widow

Hellborn
Queen of Hell

Master Fighter (248)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Skelle

04-19-2024, 05:30 PM
Having Medusa's.... blessing, so to speak, meant a lot to her. If anything their "empire" would be growing, giving Medusa exactly what she had said- and ally. Her mother had led Habari and honestly, it didnt seem hard. Even Medusa didn't seem to struggle with it, so really, Widow felt like it was a simple task. Getting it however might be something else entirely, but she knew it was what she wanted. It just made it all more tempting knowing that her blood was here, and now they wouldn't be welcome back.

"I appreciate this, Medusa, thank you," she smiled and dipped her chin in a mild bow. "Insomnia will be our greatest ally, you will always be welcome," she said with the smile remaining before looking around to the white trees, the runes, and then finally the glowing water yet again.

"Speech!"

Medusa

Insomnia
Daemon

Master Fighter (614)

Master Hunter (325)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

04-19-2024, 05:42 PM
She smiled at her friend, nudging her shoulder with her own as the decision was made. Widow would split off on her own accord and start up something where she could blossom and grow. Not only that, but had promised herself as an ally, and Medusa hoped that Widow would succeed! Not for that reason alone, but because she wanted Widow to succeed in all aspects of her life! She deserved that much and more after all. She tippy tapped her paws in excitement, tail wagging as the excitement grew. It was as if she were doing this venture all over again! But she knew it wasn't going to be her because she already fought for her pack and won, but this time it would be Widow! "Insomnia will be Widow's ally, too! Medusa appreciates everything Widow has done, and will always still be welcome in Insomnia."

"Speech!"

Widow

Hellborn
Queen of Hell

Master Fighter (248)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Skelle

04-19-2024, 06:17 PM
Insomnia was getting full anyway, leaving it to essentially grow elsewhere would not only allow Insomnia to fill with non-blood members as well as stretching their reach. This would be good for them, and good for Widow especially. If her mother could do it, she knew that she could.

"We must have many raids, both for real and for practice," she promised with a laugh, determined to keep Insomnia on their toes one way or another. She expected no less of Medusa either and hoped their packs could use each other in more ways that one for both of their benefit.

"Speech!"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. a new beginning Alabastrine Shrine 05:02 AM, 04-14-2024 06:15 PM, 06-20-2024