Ardent

Administrator

gems
size
Small
build
player
Admins
08-21-2013, 11:16 AM (This post was last modified: 04-20-2020, 06:59 PM by Nyx.)
Absences & Scarcities

If you are going to be away from Ardent for an extended amount of time, or real life is just catching up and you'll be slower, please post here so that we have records of it, and other people may see what's going on. Fill out the form below and you're all set.

Having an absence notice here excuses you from having challenges made for your pack, while you are gone (unless extenuating circumstances cause a consistent prolonging in your leave), and will also be excused from alpha activity checks for the week. However, this also means that if you are caught posting you will be removed from this list and expected to complete alpha activity checks as usual.

Having a scarcity notice up means that you are not excused from site activity checks, but must still meet alpha requirements as needed.

Make sure to edit your post here when you get back saying that the absence is no longer in effect or post in maintenance to have the post deleted.

To be clear. When on an absence, if you are caught posting from the start date of your absence or anywhere in between, until the end date of your absence, you will be removed from the absent list. Meaning, that if you are an Alpha, you will be expected to meet the Alpha requirements, and answer any challenges. Regular members will also be expected to answer any challenges made to them. Alphas may be excused from posting for 1 OOC week only and must have posted that absence by Wednesday on the week they want excused.

On a scarcity notice, Alphas are still required to meet the alpha requirements, and answer any challenges. Regular members are also expected to answer any challenges.

Code:
<b>Type:</b> Absence or scarcity?
<b>Name:</b>
<b>Characters:</b>
<b>Date leaving:</b>
<b>Date returning:</b>
<b>Why?:</b>

Viper

Ashen
Samurai

Master Fighter (265)
Master Hunter (250)

gems
size
Small
build
Medium
player
Chrono

Double MasterSnake Eyes
12-18-2020, 05:34 PM (This post was last modified: Yesterday, 05:05 PM by Viper. Edited 4 times in total. Edited 4 times in total.)
Type: Scarcity
Name: Chrono
Characters: Aragonesa, Aranea, Balthier, Duchess, Onyx, Relm, Viper
Date leaving: 12/20
Date returning: Unknown
Why?:

Having a baby is hard, how do some of yall do it?

My free time will relate to baby's different developmental stages and really how often she is awake, wants to play, and what not.

I recently took a month break here not too long ago so expect the same to happen again in the future. It seems I run out of muse every other month, for the time being at least. So yeah, seeing that coming.

I will keep in contact with my pack alpha players to keep yall updated and see if we need to figure out other situations with my characters as needed.

Thanks for everyone's support!

Check out my absence here (Yes this is still active)

Viper has an Australian accent. Can be prone to Violence.
Chimera may crash any of Viper's threads regardless of tag.
Viper has a black male mastiff and a caracara assumed to be around her at all times.

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Season: Winter
Height: 28 inches
Home: Ashen
Maims: Severe blotch scarring wrapped around the spine of her neck before her withers

Important Details: Viper's defensive and offensive armor is always present on her unless otherwise stated, typically at night or inside the pack.

Viper's body is littered with a number of tiny pencil-thin scars from her back-to-back fighting and no healing help.

Viper's mind is stuck in the ways of a yearling due to years of solitude and learning to survive on her own at a very young age.

Plotting Thread

Lurid

Loner

Expert Fighter (165)
Intermediate Intellectual (45)
gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Bird

1KHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave
02-01-2021, 10:36 PM (This post was last modified: 02-22-2021, 11:13 AM by Lurid.)
Type: Attempting to be back?
Name: Bird
Characters: Azariah, Eira, Everlyse, Kyou, Lilybet & Lurid
Date leaving: ---
Date returning: Gonna try and be back <3
Why?: Uh...life is just really kicking me in the butt right now... Not a great story. Y'all can still reach me in DM's though my signal is whack right now. Love you all, gonna try this hotspot thing out, mom is letting me use hers for now...maybe I can come back full time soon ^_^
Despite her adorable good looks, Lurid is quite the nasty character. Use extreme caution when threading with her. Her threads are almost always considered mature, with possible triggers. Caution, this character is rated M for Mature! <3 Ilyn is a 24" tall polar bear & Samael is a black Augur Buzzard with a 50" wingspan, they travel with Lurid as her companions. If not directly mentioned, assume they are nearby. Alastor - as her bodyguard - & Kichi - as her adopted son - may crash her threads. Lurid possesses a saber mouth guard & diamond studded armor which she uses in battle.

Click character icon to see their profile.
Discord Bird#1780 or PM character
to plot with me, ask about threads,
or to remind me about posts!

Magnus

Loner

Master Fighter (240)
Expert Hunter (120)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
skelle

Halloween 2020 - Witches HutSilver Medal 20201K
02-06-2021, 12:56 PM
Type: Very Scarce
Name: Skelle
Characters: Magnus, Nebula, Grimshaw, Belladonna, Fionha, Sizzle, Styx, Rhona, etc.
Date leaving: Today.
Date returning: unsure.
Why?: No muse, work is exhausting me and I still have community service to finish. No desire to be in the discord or even talk to anyone, much less worry about posts. I will attempt to keep up with magnus threads and important, pack threads (meetings, etc) at the very least, but I will be slower than usual.
Magnus is considered a mature character and all of his threads may contain foul language regardless of tag!
It can be assumed that his hyena and wild dog companions are not with him unless mentioned, but they will always be around and watching.
His ears have been poorly cropped (long) and may not appear in his art.
Deathbelle may join any thread they see fit.

Lyssa

Loner

Beginner Fighter (0)
Beginner Hunter (0)
gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Scarlet

02-11-2021, 05:02 PM
Name: Scarlet
Characters: Nox, Lyssa
Date leaving: 2/11/2020
Date returning: I don't know.
Why?: I'm going through a bit of a rough time right-now. I feel outcasted, and super-demused. I need to step back and reassess my efforts and figure out what to do next.

Lyssa is unpredictable, cruel, and takes enjoyment in the suffering of others. Those who wish to interact with her must be fully-aware and have discretion in their interactions. If you don't like the idea of your character being harmed then you are advised to stay far away.

Lyssa was born with somatosensory loss. It prohibits her ability to feel pain almost completely.

A woman's voice!

I quickly ran

Into the trees with empty hands

A fox it was

He shook, afraid

I spoke no words, no sound he made

His bone exposed

His hind was lame

I raised a stone to end his pain

What caused the wound?

How large the teeth?

I saw new eyes were watching me...

Dunkan

The Hallows
Knight

Master Fighter (260)
Expert Intellectual (150)

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
CloudyNight

Halloween 2020 - Spooky Cave
02-12-2021, 04:11 PM
Type: Maybe both
Name: CloudyNight
Characters: All
Date leaving: Tomorrow
Date returning: Sunday night or monday
Why?: In my city my location will have a energy cut for all the place so I wont have signal.

[Image: Urasa_and_Dunkan.png]

He has a male Jaguar Named Urasa and a female red tailed hawk named Kaira ,They are always around him unless told otherwise

Tealah

Administrator
Admin

Master Fighter (5000000000)
Master Healer (5000000)
gems
size
Small
build
-
player
Tealah
03-11-2021, 01:18 AM
Type: Absence
Name: Tealah
Characters:
Date leaving: 2/7
Date returning: next week sometime
Why?: Travis is only home for another week and I just don't want to spend time doing posts until he flies out

Recluse

Habari
Seraphim

Advanced Intellectual (70)
Master Fighter (255)

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf
03-23-2021, 02:41 AM
Name: Lolaf
Characters: God so many
Date leaving: 03/23/2021
Date returning:Either March 30th or 31st
Why?: Just feeling my depression kicking in and I'm trying to take care of myself to avoid a spiral, so I'm just gonna let myself not post this week to take just one expectation off my plate for a week, and just let myself veg if need be. I'll still be online and in discord if anyone wants to chat or plot, just won't be posting for the week. <3
[Image: lQPmFy0.png]
 Recluse is an M rated character, thread at own risk.
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3

Deion

Loner

Intermediate Healer (30)
Intermediate Fighter (35)
gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Virgil
03-24-2021, 09:09 PM
Type: Scarcity that borders on absence
Name: Virgil
Characters: Deion, Epitaph, Mephistopheles, Pontifex
Date leaving: --
Date returning: Mid - late April
Why?: Taking time off for surgery turned into a frantic game of catch up with school, which turned into an extended leave from school and work due to a second, completely unrelated health problem coming out of nowhere, and now I'm a month behind in classes with three weeks left. I'm gonna do my best to post where needed, plz DM me on Discord if you need me somewhere or you'd like me to post somewhere, and I'll do my best to reply. Apologies, I know I just got back y'all D:
DEION HAS A THICK MACEDONIAN ACCENT AND A GARBAGE ATTITUDE, PLEASE BE WARNED

Ignis

Incendium
Rex

Master Fighter (255)
Beginner Hunter (0)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon

1KVolcanoValentines 2020Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
03-31-2021, 12:53 AM
Name: Dragon
Characters: all
Date leaving: 3/31
Date returning: 4/5 or 4/6
Why?: Last week of working with dinosaurs! My shifts for the rest of the week are 2-8pm PST. I'll likely be around to post in the mornings provided I don't end up too distracted/swamped with stuff I need to do, but once Jurassic Quest gig is done on easter sunday, I'll be doing easter stuff on Monday with my fam. After that, I will have much more time to be around and catch up on posts especially since I pretty much quit that godforsaken amazon job. seriously, fuck them I'll pretty much be free until I pick up a better job lol

Resin

The Hallows
Knight

Master Fighter (250)
Master Hunter (240)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Resin
04-21-2021, 01:44 PM
Name: Resin
Characters: All of them except Resin.
Date leaving:4/21/21
Date returning: To be Decided.
Why?: Struggling with some nasty depression. Starting a new job. Switching from third shift to first shift.

If there are time sensitive replies that I'm committed to, please just let me know.
[Image: GreYdcM.gif]

Gossamer

Armada
Princess

Master Fighter (240)
Master Healer (240)

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

1KDouble Master
04-29-2021, 08:09 AM
Name: lunarcat7
Characters: -points to DB- I have 20+ I ain't typing 'em all out
Date leaving:April 29 evening
Date returning: May 2
Why?: all the house and apartment showings, have to travel and do a hotel and all that fun stuff to make it work. Will not be bringing my laptop. I'm going to try and post to sensitive threads before I go but if I dont' make it pleeaaaaseee wait for me. I'll plan on doing posts when I'm back on Sunday.

Stjarna

Armada
Warrior

Master Fighter (240)
Master Hunter (270)

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Lunarcat7

Double Master
05-02-2021, 10:59 AM
Type: Extreme Scarcity / Absence (I will be focusing on posting to existing threads when I can, I will not be posting to new ones unless critical)

Name: lunarcat7
Characters: you will find a complete list below
Date leaving: May 9th (but it will affect things starting now)
Date returning: May 31st
Why?: Moving, health issues, anxiety flare up, paperwork/billing issues

CHARACTER STATUS

Aerndis, Lukina, Rœkia, Jynn, Pyralis - just wandering

Alarr - Severely wounded fighting off a saber-toothed cat. One broken leg (compound fracture) several puncture wounds and lacerations. He'll be listless and barely responsive. Tended to mostly by Afi and Brynhildr. Other Fireside healers feel free to mention dropping of herbs, checking on him etc.

Áskell - Grieving for his father and recovering from his own wounds. He wandered briefly for a time after the incident and in doing so one of his wounds got infected. He's now den bound. I think he'd be most receptive to Jigsaw, but if other healers want to mention checking on him that's fine too. He'll just probably be surly and refuse to talk to anyone that's not Jigsaw.

Brandr - Away, visiting his son Halation on a short vacation.

Dagrún, Valdís - A respiratory illness is starting to go around. Both Dagrún and Valdís caught it and have developed pneumonia. Valdís would like to be treated and cared for by Ásvor if Nyx is good with it.

Dómari - Hunting accident with a bison, broke both his back legs and is den bound. Probably going to be groggy and sleeping a lot with pain killer help. Otherwise is in good spirits just super embarrassed a bison fell on him.

Gossamer, Natha - Gossamer is struggling with the news that her mother and Azure are dead. In complete denial she stormed off to go find them. Natha was sent by Sirius to trail her and make sure nothing bad happens while she tries to get a handle on her emotions.

Harbringr - Passed away recently battling dire wolves on the border of Habari.

Káti - Leaving Valhalla briefly to visit his sister whose having a litter in a pack outside Boreas.

Lúta - Out of commission. She's come down with a serious respiratory illness, coughing blood, high fever, weak and listless. She's quarantined in her den and being tended to solely by Raga.

- Lúta and Raga have made significant progress remodeling a second floor room in the castle for Resin if Ulric or anyone wants to finish that out and try to convince her to move.

- Lúta is stepping down from position of Seneschal. If she makes a full recovery she'd like to be ranked just a regular healer or warrior.

Lynvarr - Leaving for a bit. He's been summoned home to discuss an arranged marriage.

Mæva - uhhh, if accepted into Abaven then she's come down with the same illness that Corentine and Lucine have. If not then she's just off wandering.

Ragna/Skælingr - Both are sick, again a respiratory illness and they are quarantining. Skæ has it worse, Ragna is able to function enough to tend to them both.

Stjarna - Mauled driving a saber-toothed cat away from the border. Star's wounds have become infected and they are struggling to recover. Star's companion is tending to the injuries. Star is not able to hold a conversation.

Úlfr - Hunting accident. Broke several ribs and is den bound. Will be most receptive to care from his mom, will squint at other healers but be a good, if fidgety, patient.