Ardent

Administrator

gems
size
Small
build
player
Admins
08-21-2013, 11:16 AM (This post was last modified: 04-20-2020, 06:59 PM by Nyx.)
Absences & Scarcities

If you are going to be away from Ardent for an extended amount of time, or real life is just catching up and you'll be slower, please post here so that we have records of it, and other people may see what's going on. Fill out the form below and you're all set.

Having an absence notice here excuses you from having challenges made for your pack, while you are gone (unless extenuating circumstances cause a consistent prolonging in your leave), and will also be excused from alpha activity checks for the week. However, this also means that if you are caught posting you will be removed from this list and expected to complete alpha activity checks as usual.

Having a scarcity notice up means that you are not excused from site activity checks, but must still meet alpha requirements as needed.

Make sure to edit your post here when you get back saying that the absence is no longer in effect or post in maintenance to have the post deleted.

To be clear. When on an absence, if you are caught posting from the start date of your absence or anywhere in between, until the end date of your absence, you will be removed from the absent list. Meaning, that if you are an Alpha, you will be expected to meet the Alpha requirements, and answer any challenges. Regular members will also be expected to answer any challenges made to them. Alphas may be excused from posting for 1 OOC week only and must have posted that absence by Wednesday on the week they want excused.

On a scarcity notice, Alphas are still required to meet the alpha requirements, and answer any challenges. Regular members are also expected to answer any challenges.

Code:
<b>Type:</b> Absence or scarcity?
<b>Name:</b>
<b>Characters:</b>
<b>Date leaving:</b>
<b>Date returning:</b>
<b>Why?:</b>

Viper

Ashen
Samurai

Master Fighter (265)
Master Hunter (250)

Cooperative
gems
size
Small
build
Medium
player
Chrono

Pride - DemisexualDouble MasterSnake Eyes
12-18-2020, 05:34 PM (This post was last modified: 05-04-2021, 05:05 PM by Viper. Edited 4 times in total. Edited 4 times in total.)
Type: Scarcity
Name: Chrono
Characters: Aragonesa, Aranea, Balthier, Duchess, Onyx, Relm, Viper
Date leaving: 12/20
Date returning: Unknown
Why?:

Having a baby is hard, how do some of yall do it?

My free time will relate to baby's different developmental stages and really how often she is awake, wants to play, and what not.

I recently took a month break here not too long ago so expect the same to happen again in the future. It seems I run out of muse every other month, for the time being at least. So yeah, seeing that coming.

I will keep in contact with my pack alpha players to keep yall updated and see if we need to figure out other situations with my characters as needed.

Thanks for everyone's support!

Check out my absence here (Yes this is still active)

Viper has an Australian accent. Can be prone to Violence.
Chimera may crash any of Viper's threads regardless of tag.

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Season: Winter
Height: 28 inches
Home: Ashen - Dove Island Archipelago
Maims: Severe blotch scarring wrapped around the spine of her neck before her withers

Important Details: Viper's defensive and offensive armor is always present on her unless otherwise stated, typically at night or inside the pack.

Viper has a black male mastiff and a caracara assumed to be around her at all times.

Viper's body is littered with a number of tiny pencil-thin scars from her back-to-back fighting and no healing help.

Toxicity

Ashen
Omikuji

Advanced Intellectual (100)
Master Fighter (280)

Marauder
gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player
Iko

Pride - AsexualValentines 2020VolcanoDream WeaverChristmas 2019Trick 2019
Promptober 2019
05-18-2021, 12:48 PM
If you need me, or I don't reply within 2 weeks, tag me in discord, no worries!!!!

Type:  scarcity
Name: Iko
Characters: Sparrow, Zora, Rasha, Toxicity, Ashmedai
Date leaving: Whenever
Date returning: Mid-late July
Why?: Got a job, got a house! Closing in July but we have inspections and appraisals and etc etc almost all the time till then. Also settling into a new job soon!

Sparrow: Off adventuring with the pirates
Rasha: Slowly recovering from pup-hood sickness
Tox: sermons and worship
Ash: Hangin around, feel free to wrestle him
Zora: traveling for kisses

Aurorion

Loner

Intermediate Fighter (40)
Beginner Navigator (0)
gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player
Shrapnel
06-03-2021, 12:32 PM (This post was last modified: 06-03-2021, 12:33 PM by Aurorion. Edited 1 time in total. Edited 1 time in total.)
Type: scarcity
Name: Shrapnel
Characters: on mobile so I'm not gonna list all of them.
Date leaving: been for the past week or so I guess
Date returning: not sure
Why?: In the middle of a divorce and trying to find a new place to stay. I'll try and do important posts when I can.

Lukina

Loner

Master Healer (250)
Master Fighter (260)

Anatomist
gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

VengeanceMammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerPride - Asexual
06-19-2021, 08:06 PM
Type: Extreme Scarcity, periods of absence
Name: lunarcat7
Characters: -see list below-
Date leaving: June 19 (Absence June 25-27)
Date returning: ???
Why?:  A lot going on RL. I still don't have internet, have no idea when I'll be able to get service. One of my coworkers suddenly quit, right when things got busy so I am swamped and having to put in extra time. My cat is suffering from blood in her abdomen. Likely cancer. I'm having a hard time with it. My own health has some issues that are flaring up. Gawd... there's just a lot. I'm overwhelmed.

I still want to rp when I can though. It's a nice distraction. So... alas... I have decided to cut chars and sell off my char slots so my foolish butt doesn't try to have 20+ chars again. Something always seems to happen.  So, here's the roster/plans/stuffs.

My Main Chars

1. Álarr
2. Áskell
3. Dagrún
4. Gossamer
5. Jynn
6. Lukina
7. Lúta
8. Maeva
9. Rœkia
10. Stjarna
11. Úlfr

Chars I'm Keeping That Will Age Out.

12. Dómari - will pass away at 10
13. Pyralis - will pass away at about 12
14. Valdís - will pass away at 10

--------------------------------------------

Chars Exiting the Game.

1. Aerndis - going to go live with Orion (If Indigo still needs another member for his band I can offer Jynn for awhile. I'll be a long while before she can do her Wayfarer Band.
2. Brandr - going to go live with his son Halation
3. Káti - going home to help his ailing mother
4. Lynvarr - roped into an arranged marriage in his homeland
5. Natha - leaving to see her kittens one more time before she passes
6. Ragna + Skælingr - called away to rescue Skae's mother and establish a new band

Laniatus

Loner

Beginner Fighter ()
Beginner Intellectual ()
gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
TrenRanu
06-22-2021, 11:12 PM
Type: Absence
Name: Trenranu
Characters: Laniatus
Date leaving: June 23
Date returning: July 1st
Why?: Going to Vegas! I haven't even gotten around to my first post yet and I'm on an Absence omg ?
Laniatus is rated M, thread at your own risk.
See profile for content/trigger warnings.