ardent

An Ominous Feeling



Bellamy

Avalon
Undecided

Expert Fighter (140)

Intermediate Intellectual (40)

age
6 Years
gender
Female
gems
47
size
Extra large
build
Medium
posts
185
player
Beau-tifullyWritten

ScarredVengeanceCritical Observation!1KChristmas 2019Trick 2019
09-13-2022, 02:10 AM


This place was different, and though Bellamy couldn’t put her paw on why she could feel the energy of this place settle differently over her, almost seeming a bit on the ominous side. There were hills spread equal distance apart, covered in lush grass, and yet, despite this, none of the buffalo that were scattered about the area seemed to want to even set foot on those hills. That in and of itself was a red flag for the dark-furred woman as she padded to a small rise in the land. It wasn’t the same height of the hills but something told her that it might be in her better interest to stay off them for the time being… especially since the prey animals seemed wary. She wasn't sure if she’d find out the reason behind it but hey, it was something to make a note of.

"Speech" 'Thought.'





Gavroche, as Bellamy's mate, is welcome to invade her threads at any time regardless of how they are marked. As for her companions, Ears, and Whiskers, assume that neither is present unless stated ICly in the thread. Bellamy is also a foul-mouthed individual and will very likely use profanity in threads where she is present.





Ulula

Loner

age
1 Year
gender
Female
gems
59
size
Extra large
build
Medium
posts
9
player
Bluetick
09-13-2022, 12:25 PM
She woke up to find her mother had gone on a scouting mission, leaving her alone in the makeshift den. Her companion told her that they should stay put, but Ulula was bored and she felt that they would be fine going out and doing something. She had been dying to get to know this new territory but her mom so far had been keen on continuing to move as she searched for remnants of her family.

The pair decided to head to a neighboring territory instead of sticking around where they were bedded down in hopes of getting more of a chance to see some new things. Plus the two of them were hungry and felt that the knolls looked more promising for finding prey. It didn’t take the two of them long to hunt down a young deer and take it down. They took their time enjoying the meal and afterwards settled to watch the large buffalo not far away. Ulula made sure to clean herself of the blood from the carcass before her fiery eyes watched the beasts in the distance. They were large and bulky, but they were acting weary which was expected.



Bellamy

Avalon
Undecided

Expert Fighter (140)

Intermediate Intellectual (40)

age
6 Years
gender
Female
gems
47
size
Extra large
build
Medium
posts
185
player
Beau-tifullyWritten

ScarredVengeanceCritical Observation!1KChristmas 2019Trick 2019
09-17-2022, 04:25 PM


Watching the buffalo for a while, Bells wondered just how many wolves would be needed to take something of that size down. They were pretty hefty in size after all, at least three, maybe four were going to be needed. She hummed thoughtfully to herself. Luckily she wasn’t crazy hungry right now, and by the time she really needed to eat she was sure she’d be in another territory where small game was more of a viable option. Still, it left her wondering what to do in the area… and had her wondering if she should just move on already. At least until she smelled blood.

There was a small part of Bellamy that urged her to be cautious, especially since her companions were elsewhere right now. The woman was curious though and decided the best course of action was going to be following her nose to the source of whatever the blood belonged to. Likely a prey animal, but still.

Sure enough, by the time she had found it, she could make out a yearling and a wolverine over a deer. Her ears perked forward curiously; the yearling wasn’t one she’d met before, nor did she bear a scent that was similar. Bellamy hesitated where she stood, not wanting to approach the yearling and potentially piss off any lurking parent, but also curious enough to call out.

“Hello there. Enjoying a good meal?”

"Speech" 'Thought.'





Gavroche, as Bellamy's mate, is welcome to invade her threads at any time regardless of how they are marked. As for her companions, Ears, and Whiskers, assume that neither is present unless stated ICly in the thread. Bellamy is also a foul-mouthed individual and will very likely use profanity in threads where she is present.





Ulula

Loner

age
1 Year
gender
Female
gems
59
size
Extra large
build
Medium
posts
9
player
Bluetick
09-19-2022, 05:54 PM
It wasn't long before her fiery eyes landed on the stranger, just as she called out to her. She gave the older wolf a nod as she licked her lips again. She was going to take the rest home if she could, figuring her mother would need the food and her companion was still digging in.

"I just finished up I should have plenty to take home even if you were to eat some, your welcome to," she replied.

She knew right now if her mother was here she would be weary, but Ulula had learned to keep her emotions hidden. She was calm no matter what her brain was thinking. She had been anxious to meet some new faces even though her mother had warned her that not every wolf is friendly and some could be downright evil. Ulula was okay with giving everyone a shot until she felt threatened and this older wolf seemed Neutral so far. She moved away from the kill before taking a seat leaving room if the older wolf would like to have a bite.

"Do you know much about those large creatures out there?" she asked.

Where she was born was a northern territory in another land and Buffalo did not inhabit there. They did look similar to the musk ox back home, but a lot taller and heavier looking.



Bellamy

Avalon
Undecided

Expert Fighter (140)

Intermediate Intellectual (40)

age
6 Years
gender
Female
gems
47
size
Extra large
build
Medium
posts
185
player
Beau-tifullyWritten

ScarredVengeanceCritical Observation!1KChristmas 2019Trick 2019
09-22-2022, 11:43 PM


The younger she-wolf gave a nod to her in greeting, her companion still digging into the food, not that Bellamy could blame it. The deer looked good, though Bells wasn’t about to barge in and help herself to someone else’s meal. It seemed the yearling took note of the look in her eyes, however, and said she was welcome to eat some too. Bellamy’s stomach growled, almost as if trying to convince her that she should go eat at least a little bit. She didn’t really need much coaxing, however, as she padded closer with a grateful dip of her head. “Thank you, young one, you are kind.” Her words were sincere.

It almost seemed a little strange to share prey with a stranger but Bellamy wouldn’t deny that it made things easier. She wasn’t showing considerably just yet but she was showing enough. For those who were unable to tell if it was mere pudge or if pregnancy however a shift in her scent would have been able to tell them by scent. She stopped before the carcass and pulled off a bit of meat before chowing it down. She hadn’t even realized she’d been this hungry… but then again, she wasn’t eating for just herself. Those puppies needed food to grow.

At the yearling’s question, she gave a small nod. “Buffalo. Hell of a tricky prey to hunt without the right amount of wolves. They’re pretty mild-tempered for the most part unless you give them a reason to become aggressive. They will defend their young though, so if you’re considering going after one at some point I’d recommend against it.” Bells took another bite.

“Are you and your folks new this area?” She asked.

"Speech" 'Thought.'





Gavroche, as Bellamy's mate, is welcome to invade her threads at any time regardless of how they are marked. As for her companions, Ears, and Whiskers, assume that neither is present unless stated ICly in the thread. Bellamy is also a foul-mouthed individual and will very likely use profanity in threads where she is present.