size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Shelby

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
05-14-2022, 02:32 AM

The evening faded into night and a large bonfire between the lake and where the tent was set up, casting a warm glow over everything and chasing away the worst of the night's chill. The food had mostly been eaten and most of the wine bottles were at least open if not emptied. Avacyn walked around the tent, taking inventory of everything and mingling with the guests to make sure everyone was content and having a good time. She hadn't really known what to expect when she was planning all of this, but she was just happy that everything seemed to be going well. The real work would come in tomorrow as she led all of the events she had planned and set up, but at least all of the prep of those had been mostly been done. Now she just had to hope her planning had paid off.

It was starting to get late and she lost track of where her brother had run off to and it seemed like her parents had already retired for the evening as well—likely to make sure Fia got to bed at a reasonable time. She felt a bit unsure of what she should do without them, but she just kept working her way through the slowly thinning crowd, greeting the strangers and thanking them for coming. Eventually, toward the fringes of the gathering, she spotted Albion sitting on his own and she gave the pale young man a small smile and a nod of her head from across the way. She hadn't really spoken much to the quiet wolf, but at least he was a face she recognized from their visit to Fenmyre once upon a time.

She continued to pick through the crowd until she ended up on the side of the tent where he was lingering and she came to sit near him with a soft sigh. "I think maybe I've had my fair share of greeting strangers this evening," she told him quietly with a soft chuckle. "Can I get you anything? Did you have enough to eat?" she offered, too caught up in her role as host to not make sure he was satisfied.

"Avacyn Mendacium"

Albion

Fenmyre
sabaid

Expert Fighter (160)

Expert Intellectual (120)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
KatG6

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
05-20-2022, 10:00 AM
Albion ate his fill of exotic meats and foods he had never dreamed of before. The boy had mostly kept to himself, walking around, listening in on interesting conversation. It was all very stimulating for the yearling. The prince had actively avoid the heavier beverages, he did not enjoy the taste of the liquor so he had avoided consuming anything but a sip to decide he didn’t like it. He continued flitting from conversation to conversation as the night started to die down. Fewer and fewer wolves lingered, and when he couldn’t find Scylla or Cerberus he made his way to the outskirts. They would find him eventually, if not he’d curl up by the coals of the fire and sleep when he got tired.

Ghostly blue eyes lifted when he saw movement, though everyone was moving around through the evening Avacyn’s graceful form stood out against what was left of the crowd. Her brilliant gaze lifted and caught his own as she made her way towards him. She seemed almost relieved when she finally reached him, and Albi tilted his head curiously as she confessed her struggles to him. Right after she asked if she could help him at all, she was certainly overachieving when it came to hosting. Or maybe she just really wanted to help him in particular.

"No, you’ve done plenty already.” Despite not talking regularly he knew how to be polite. "You should relax and enjoy the rest of your party.” He told her, wanting her to relax and enjoy it beside him. Out of all the wolves the princess could have chosen to end the evening beside she’d found him. Ava already caught his eye, but the adolescent was even more certain of how strongly he was drawn to her now that he’d spent time in Elysium.

"Albion Baskara Klien"

Avacyn

Elysium
Gnata

Expert Fighter (145)

Advanced Intellectual (110)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Shelby

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
Yesterday, 04:14 PM

Avacyn appreciated when Albion insisted that she had done enough and instead told her to relax and enjoy the rest of her party. She had been planning all of this and setting it up without much complaint since her mother asked for her to do so, but it certainly had been a lot of work. "Well, for a little bit anyway,” she agreed, offering him a soft smile. "I’ll need to get some of this cleaned up and do a bit of set up for tomorrow’s events before I go to bed.” She would have asked Saracen to help her, but it seemed like he had wandered off somewhere. Hopefully it wouldn’t take too long just to get the remnants of the feast cleared away so it wouldn’t attract bears.

"I’m glad you and your siblings were able to come.” she said as she continued a bit of chit chat with the larger, more stoic young man. She knew relationships and ties to other packs were important to her mother and she had been learning the significance of them through out her lessons and preparations to take over the pack one day. One of her biggest hopes for the festival was to be able to give them more connections and chances to mingle with some of the other packs. It seemed like that had been successful at least so that made her feel good.

She stifled a bit of a yawn as she sat beside Albion, watching some of the other guests as they finished up here and started following the path down to the dens she had prepared for them to use. Watching others and seeing how they interacted had always been interesting to her, but this was the first time she had seen a group of wolves together where most of them were wine drunk on top of it. She watched one of the guests that she had already forgotten the name of start to trip and stumble, catching themselves only to do it again almost immediately. Avacyn snickered softly and smirked while she watched them, glancing up at Albion with a small shrug.

"Avacyn Mendacium"

Albion

Fenmyre
sabaid

Expert Fighter (160)

Expert Intellectual (120)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
KatG6

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
11 hours ago
The young man wasn’t much for conversation or small talk. He was concise and to the oint, but he found himself wanting these meaningless words with Avacyn. Talking to the princess made him feel important and unique. He was one of many sons, and didn’t stand out against the likes of Cerberus or even his sister Scylla. He was too quiet and reclusive. He kept to himself beyond following his littermate. He didn’t earn his father’s attention in any way so when the highborn girl chose him to sit with it made him feel good.

She agreed to let herself relax at least for a little while. The girl managed to coax a hint of a grin to Albion’s features. "I can help, if you need it.” He offered to her as she mentioned how far her night really was from over. As Ava knew so did Albion about pack relations, and where she was helping to build them so would the young man. "I am too, it’s always good to get off the island.” Though he had no problem with his home he wasn’t like his mother. He wasn’t weak or tiny, he couldn't be content becoming a recluse there at the resort.

Silence fell between them easily as both young wolves’ attention was drawn to the participants. Albion was sober, and watching those that indulged had become both highly amusing and difficult to watch. The stumbling stranger even had Albion chuckling along with Avacyn’s amusement. Idiots were fun to observe. He caught the girl’s gaze as she looked up at him, "Better him than me.”

"Albion Baskara Klien"