Master Fighter (250)

gems
size
Medium
build
Obese
player
Ali

How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverBy the skin of my teethOverachieverSnake EyesCritical Fail!
10-09-2021, 01:49 PM

Moving onto the next fight, Ophie was a little nervous how this one would go. She'd won the last spar but it didn't feel like much of a victory, nor had she had much fun in the process. It was hard to remain positive when her opponent was clearly looking down on her, enough that the Habari wolf made no attempt to hide her bitterness, disgust that she'd lost to Ophie of all wolves.

Waiting on the spot she wondered who'd approach her, whether it was someone she'd already met before. Hopefully this one wouldn't leave such a bitter taste, she was here to have a good time and already felt guilty for bringing down the mood. Even if only a little.

"speech"

[Image: de61l94-a77cd2e0-0fc8-4a43-bd40-44caa34a...bkXkZaQxmA]

Áskell

Habari
Shujaa Hashmallim

Master Intellectual (240)

Master Fighter (245)

Tactician

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Mammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerPride - Pansexual1KDouble Master
10-10-2021, 10:42 PM

Áskell was delighted to have beaten the Fatalis girl in their spar. That'd show her. He was sure she'd track him down for a rematch at some point but for now he was the one to advance in the tournament… to face…. another Fatalis girl. Sheesh, how many were there at this party? He grinned at the girl, recognizing her rotund frame. She was hard to forget. "Wow, how'd you get to second round? Don't tell me you sat on your opponent til they cried." He grinned. "Ladies first!" Joking aside, he would have to be careful not to get in too close or get in a position where he could be pinned. Her weight would knock the air right out of him.

Ophelia

Armada
Warrior

Advanced Healer (70)

Master Fighter (250)

gems
size
Medium
build
Obese
player
Ali

How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverBy the skin of my teethOverachieverSnake EyesCritical Fail!
10-13-2021, 08:57 PM

Really did it have to be him? Ophie's ears flicked back as she caught his words and struggled not to take it to heart. She failed. What were the chances that both of her opponents were Habari wolves, and that they both just happened to find it really fun being mean to Ophie? Sometimes she wondered if she brought it on herself, like she had a shining beacon overhead that read ME MEAN TO ME, I DESERVE IT! Shoving all that aside, Ophie figured she might as well get a groove on. She didn't even want to talk to him , to give him more ammunition he might use against her later. :(

Charing in, Ophie angled up the heft of her shoulder as she aimed to use it as a battering ram. It was an attack that worked well, for the most part. Clumsy and inelegant, Ophie to a T.

Ophelia vs Áskell for spar
Round 1/2
Size: Medium
Build: Obese
Mutation 1: Cat Claws - offensive
Skills: Advanced Healer & Master Fighter

Áskell

Habari
Shujaa Hashmallim

Master Fighter (245)

Tactician

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

10-13-2021, 09:09 PM

The girl said nothing but the look on her face was not amused and not even really angry, just hurt. He cocked his head to the side as he glanced at her. "What not even a hello?" Sheesh. Girls were so sensitive! He was just joking, but fine if she wanted to get right down to business he was happy to oblige. She charged at him like a bull, straightforward and direct. He leapt to his left, twisting his head in to the right as he attempted to snap his teeth over the right side of her face, just behind the eye. His goal was to cut the skin and not necessarily to get a hold for that area did not lend itself well to maintaining a hold, especially not on an opponent with more mass to swing around.

Áskell vs Ophelia for Spar
Round 1/2
Build: Medium
Skills: Master Intellectual & Master Fighter
Specialty: Tactician

Ophelia

Armada
Warrior

Advanced Healer (70)

Master Fighter (250)

gems
size
Medium
build
Obese
player
Ali

10-15-2021, 10:37 AM

To no one's surprise, Áskell dodged her attack and responded in turn. Ophie winched as she felt his teeth graze across the side of her face, but fortunately aside from a brief sting he didn't manage to grab a hold or do any real and lasting damage. She'd been bitten and clawed at by a tiger, anything this Habari wolf threw at her would be like an itch in comparison. Something easy to ignore and move on from. Ophie whipped around, like a rock flung from a slingshot and rammed her shoulder into his side. Her heft knocking against his ribs. If her hit landed he'd get the air knocked out of him, but she wasn't convinced she'd make it, that he wouldn't just dart out of the way again.

Ophelia vs Áskell for spar
Round 2/2
Build: Obese
Mutation 1: Cat Claws - offensive
Skills: Advanced Healer & Master Fighter

Áskell

Habari
Shujaa Hashmallim

Master Fighter (245)

Tactician

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

10-16-2021, 04:09 PM

Áskell's fangs grazed her cheek just like he'd intended them to and he grinned as he put on a burst of speed, but the burst was not enough for Ophelia suddenly slung her weight to the side. Her shoulder collided with his hip and sent his hind end crashing toward the ground. Áskell's head twisted toward her side as he attempted to throw his right arm over her back and his teeth into her side just in front of her leg. He hoped to get enough of a hold to stop himself from crashing all the way onto the ground and them maybe he'd be able to right himself. He had a feeling if he did hit the ground he was going to get sat on.

Áskell vs Ophelia for Spar
Round 2/2
Build: Medium
Skills: Master Intellectual & Master Fighter
Specialty: Tactician