ardent

take the money and run

race!



Hanako

Armada
Diplomat/Wraith

Advanced Hunter (60)

Master Navigator (245)

Speedy

age
3 Years
gender
Female
gems
816
size
Large
build
Light
posts
477
player
Ali

ExplorerWordyIce Bridge ExplorerHalloween 2020 - Haunted House1KBeevent
09-13-2021, 06:12 PM
A shiver tumbled down Hanako's spine as she bounced her weight between each paw. It was terribly cold out and yet she'd ventured from the Armada all the same, hoping to stretch her legs a little before curling up for a well deserved midday nap. There was a weird tension in the air back home ever since the mess at the border with the Fireside wolves, and though Hanako was on friendly enough terms with their King the same couldn't be said for the rest of the pack at large. She bowed down into a stretch, tail swishing behind her as she loosened up the muscles threatening to get all tense and taut. There was no better place for a quick run, from this end of beach to the other, and though she didn't have company she sensed that would change any moment soon

After all, she stood out bright and clear amongst the black of the sand. Someone would likely happen upon her soon and with a bit of work from her silver tongue she'd be able to chat them into racing her in no time at all. Or at least that was the plan!

"Speech"



Audra

Valhalla
Guest

age
2 Years
gender
Female
gems
258
size
Small
build
Light
posts
32
player
bunni
09-14-2021, 08:42 AM


She was no stranger to Obsidian Beach. The black sand stretching beneath her paws was a reminder of the storm she had watched as winter rolled in. A chilly breeze nipped at her ankles as her small paws sunk in. It was a familiar place she liked to go on days she wasn't visiting with the Valhalla pack. Breathing in the salty air deep, Audra took to the harder packed areas of the shore.

Listening to the lull of waves lapping nearby, her honey-brown eyes cast over the land. Not far off, a white and red wolf stood tall. Curious, Audra's tail flicked back and forth. She wondered what this other girl was waiting for. Feeling rather adventurous and extroverted today, she wandered over to the koi pelted female.

"H-hello!" Her voice called out over the rippling winds as her wet paws danced over the sands. "I'm Audra. Here for any occasion?" The smile on her face lit up her honey-brown eyes as she kept her distance, hoping she wasn't intruding.

audra is a pacifist and safe around anyone.
she wears a small brown satchel around her neck at all times - full of herbs.
she is looking for someone to help her become a healer/medic.
open to plotting!




Hanako

Armada
Diplomat/Wraith

Advanced Hunter (60)

Master Navigator (245)

Speedy

age
3 Years
gender
Female
gems
816
size
Large
build
Light
posts
477
player
Ali

ExplorerWordyIce Bridge ExplorerHalloween 2020 - Haunted House1KBeevent
09-14-2021, 12:30 PM
Hanako wasn't left waiting for long and good thing too since she was shifting her weight between all four paws, ready and raring to go. Turning with a beaming smile, Hanako's tail wagged in earnest sweeps, side to side as the loner drew closer. She, whoever they were, weren't much to look at, but Hanako was quick to brush that side in favour of their friendly disposition. After all, she wanted to run with them, not from them!

"Heya! I'm Hanako. Just looking to race, if you feel like joining me." Her offer was friendly enough, not pushy in the least, but a hint of hopefulness warmed her tone. Making it crystal clear Hanako had her toes crossed she'd say yes. "How about it? From this end of beach to over there?" She asked, raising a paw to point to the distant stretch that lay ahead of them.

It would be a long enough run to get the heart racing and all that good stuff, but not a marathon.





Audra

Valhalla
Guest

age
2 Years
gender
Female
gems
258
size
Small
build
Light
posts
32
player
bunni
09-14-2021, 08:35 PM


Audra liked this girl's demeanor. Friendly and inviting. As her tail flicked from side to side, she looked down the beach to where Hanako pointed. A race? That was something she'd never done, but it sounded interesting. A good way to stretch her legs. "Sure! I accept," Audra smiled again, turning to face the direction Hanako had pointed. It was quite a stretch down the beach, but wasn't as daunting as running through the forest would be. All she had to do was make it down the sand to the other side before Hanako did...

Itching to get going, she waited for Hanako to start since she was the one who initiated. "Ready?" Audra said, glancing sideways at the pretty wolf, her body tingling with sudden anticipation.

audra is a pacifist and safe around anyone.
she wears a small brown satchel around her neck at all times - full of herbs.
she is looking for someone to help her become a healer/medic.
open to plotting!