Scout

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
lunarcat7

Critical Fail!Ooh La LaEastern ExplorerExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerMammoth Hunter
Pride - Pansexual1KBeeventDouble Master
09-11-2021, 03:29 PM
Come down, come down sweet reverence

Jynn swam through the rich teal waters, moving her legs in steady and rapid strokes to keep her moving forward against the current. Up ahead she could see warm brown rocks that formed a strange island. It was like a ring of scales, stacked on top of each other. As she neared the land she hoisted herself up out of the water and shook the sea from her coat. In the center of the island seemed to be another lake of teal blue water, almost perfectly round. What most caught her eye though was the number of large reptiles hanging out in the area. Komodo dragons, crocodiles and even a few snakes. There was little foliage on the island though she did spy patches of green here and there.

Nami

Loner

Beginner Hunter (10)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
nyx
09-12-2021, 07:20 PM (This post was last modified: 09-12-2021, 07:21 PM by Nami. Edited 1 time in total. Edited 1 time in total.)
Their little exploration around Silver Island had been interesting, but besides the fine pale sand that made up the island's entire coastline, Nami hadn't been terribly impressed - at least not to where she felt compelled to stay there for any longer than they had. She did appreciate this temperate island weather though, and when Jynn suggested they swim to a nearby island that was rumored to be brimming with strange scaled creatures she couldn't help but eagerly agree to her new friend's plans. It wasn't like she had anywhere in particular to be. Here, the world was her oyster. She'd finally broken free from the restraints her family placed upon her back in their homelands and she was eager to see what these lands had in store for her.

The swim was a long one and by the time Nami reached the shore her legs were screaming for a break. A wolf less accustomed to the water likely would've drowned before they made it to shore but Nami let the fatigue be a reminder of her newfound freedom, and how lucky she was to be here seeing these strange creatures. Some of them reminded her of fish in a strange way, though they walked on land and were clearly not that fish-like at all. "Those look a little mean," she admitted to Jynn once she caught her breath and gestured to a few komodo dragons lounging in the sun nearby. She wasn't sure if they noticed her at all, if they did they didn't seem to mind the company. Then again, Nami wouldn't be surprised if they didn't get much company all the way out here.

Jynn

Loner

Master Navigator (240)

Master Fighter (260)

Scout

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
lunarcat7

Critical Fail!Ooh La LaEastern ExplorerExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerMammoth Hunter
Pride - Pansexual1KBeeventDouble Master
09-14-2021, 10:32 PM
Come down, come down sweet reverence

Jynn held her crouched position, unaware her ears were still in plain view though the reptiles didn't seem to be terribly interested. She glanced to Nami as the woman spoke. "I agree," she said in low tones. "I don't want to tangle with one of those, I fought a komodo dragon once and it was awful." She still had the memory of that strange battle and the difficulty of fighting something that tasted so bad. "I don't think I like this island at all but I need to rest a minute. Then maybe we can get out of here. I bet if we keep along the west coast we could find more islands to explore if you want." Jynn was enjoying the swimming even if the water was too cold for her liking. This lizard island was certainly a bust. She would eat snakes on occasion but there were other foods she enjoyed more and the lack of vegetation was depressing to her.