Tactician
gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Chrono

Pride - BisexualMammoth Hunter1KCritical Fail!
03-16-2021, 12:12 PM (This post was last modified: 05-10-2021, 08:31 AM by Relm. Edited 9 times in total. Edited 9 times in total.)
Aragonesa | Neutral Good | Armada (Student) | 2 Years | Summer
Single (Discovering) | Healing and Navigation

Seasonal Prompt Spring Year 16: Hunting Solo

Aragonsa is one of my fresh new characters. I'm not sure what exactly to say about her other than I plan for her to be a fun type, although she does suffer amnesia.

Plots I Have Considered:
-Love Interests

Not Welcome Plots:
-Force claiming/Slavery
-Maims/Deathmatches

Balthier Destruction-Loire | Lawful Neutral | Abaven (Seedling) | Pup | Autumn
Single (Heterosexual) | Fighting and Hunting

Seasonal Prompt Spring Year 16: Closed

I plan for Balthier to be adventurous and brave, maybe a little hyper/annoying considering he is a pup. He will eventually strive to protect his family and his pack and has a strong bond to doing so. He is being raised by his father, Allegro and has been feeling rather lonely inside his pack of Abaven.

Balthier is mostly confined to Abaven while he is so young but I am open to meeting wolves or having skill threads just outside the borders as long as there is no threat to him. Balthier will be visiting the Hallows here soon so I am open to any threads with pack mates there as well.

Plots I Have Considered:
-Meeting lots of wolves to help his character development
-Being a knight in shining armor

Not Welcome Plots:
-Force claiming/Slavery
-Maims/Deathmatches

Duchess Heartilly | Neutral Good | The Hallows (Kin) | 1 Year | Autumn
In A Relationship (Heterosexual) | Hunting and Navigation

Seasonal Prompt Spring Year 16: Completed

text

Plots I Have Considered:
-Meeting wolves inside The Hallows

Not Welcome Plots:
-Force claiming/Slavery
-Maims/Deathmatches

Onyx Destruction | Chaotic Neutral | Incedium (Creatus) | Pup | Spring
Single (Discovering) | Hunting and Navigation

Seasonal Prompt Spring Year 16: Too Young

text

Plots I Have Considered:
-Meeting wolves inside Incedium
-Family Threads

Not Welcome Plots:
-Force claiming/Slavery
-Maims/Deathmatches

Relm Abraxas | Lawful Evil | Loner | Pup | Summer
Single (Discovering) | Fighting and Intellect

Seasonal Prompt Spring Year 16: Intellect Solo

Relm is also a young puppy but her father, Kefka, gives her way too much freedom for her young age. She is starting to resent her father which will move her into running away from him. At her young age she seems very mature but is also incredibly sassy and blunt. Though she wants to impress others besides her father, she doesn't have much care to offend them or really crave their attention.

Relm is the incest child of Kefka and his mother, Agria. She isn't aware of this and has little knowledge to what a mother actually is. She was born with a blind eye as defect but in an older age she tries to hide the ailment.

Plots I Have Considered:
-Fight training!
-Love interests, male or female (No guarantee she will even want love)

Not Welcome Plots:
-Force Claiming/Slavery (for now)
-Crippling Maims/Deathmatches

Viper | Chaotic Neutral | Ashen (Samurai) | 5 Years | Winter
Claimed (Demisexual) | Fighting and Hunting

Seasonal Prompt Spring Year 16: Completed

Viper is another one of my wildcards and a love and abuse her. No judging! Stuck in the mind of a 1 year old, she has started to realize that she isn't like other wolves her age and has become pretty self conscious about herself regarding her intellect. Still feisty she's bound to get into lots of trouble and isn't afraid to lash out in defense or anger towards others. Though she is harsh, she is mostly friendly and doesn't tend to just attack strangers for no reason. Life is a joke and she desires the freedom she has been re-gifted after her events in Fireside.

Viper was unknowingly "abandoned" by her mother, Aranea. She simply tries to believe she never had parents or an upbringing and refuses to acknowledge anything about her life at a young age including her slavery under Ruina. She tends to easily move on and bury things that happened in her past, even her most recent past, but has been struggling with different feelings inside herself.

Plots I Have Considered:
-Literally anything, very little I'm opposed to

Not Welcome Plots:
-Crippling Maims such as removing of a limb or anything that would affect her reproductive organs
-Deathmatches

List:
Aragonesa - Healing Prompt
Balthier - Fighting Promt
Duchess - Navigation Prompt
Onyx - Fighting Prompt w/ Cinder
Relm - Fighting Prompt w/ Rhaegath
Check out my absence here (Yes this is still active)

Mature! For foul language. Can be prone to violence.

(Rah-elm Ah-Bruh-ax-us)

Alignment: Lawful Evil
Season: Summer
Height: 40 inches
Home: Wandering

Important Details: Relm is fully blind on her right side.

Relm has battle accessories that should be assumed to be on her while she is wandering.

Lyric

Abaven
Cereus

Intermediate Intellectual (50)
Expert Healer (155)
gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
CloudyNight

ExplorerPride - DemisexualHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave
03-17-2021, 12:24 AM
I have to offer:

Lyric Destruction/ Male/2 years old/ Abaven/Exploring his sexuality: He is thriving to become a healer for Abaven. After being away from the pack since a young age he's been sad and trying to collect himself back to being who he used to be. He is open to anything . He is healing and intellect. Open to anything.

Aslaug Kvasir Adravendi / Female / 2 years old /Valhalla/ Heterosexual: She is a hard working wold who is always open to meeting and learning from new wolves. She is kind and helpful when needed. Open to anything. She is Hunting(master) and Intellect.

Eir Ragnarok/Female/4 years old/ Loner/ Heterosexual: She is my nomadic female who is cold and stoic. But she is kind and friendly on her own way. She travels alot and enjoys to fight and train everyday. She is fighting and Navigator. She is open to anything.

Panic Phantom Klein/Female/Pup/Ashen/Unknown sexuality: She is chaotic evil. She is prideful, violent if wronged and always power thirsty. But she is open to new friends, spars or anything. She is Fighting and intellect.

Dunkan Sarcova/ Male/ 2 years old / The Hallows / Heterosexual: True neutral wild who is impartial to many things in life. He is reserved and dutiful. He is shy and barely interacts with others but he isn't rude to turn away small talk or from helping others. He is Fighting (mastered) and Intellect.

Vulcan Praetor/ Male/ pup/ Incendium/ He is lawful evil. He is prideful, authoritative , currently son to Ignis. He is open for everything, his skills are hunting and fighting.

Izanami / female / 2 years old / Habari / True neutral / Heterosexual : She is secretive and extremely prompt to hide things from others. Raised as shinobi and spy she works under the shadows. She can be talkative but won't put friendship between her and her duties. She despises weaklings and lazy wolves. She is Navigation and fighting. She can't leave Habaris lands.

Hela Klein / Female / 5 years old / Ashen / Chaotic evil: Power thirsty, vain and with a mask placed over her true self she manipulates her way up. She enjoys talking to others but also having a good time or fight. She won't attack unless provoked. Fighting and intellect. Open to everything .

Jane Adravendi / Female /.Pup / Hallows / Lawful good/ Friendly and enthusiastic of life she welcomes every potential new friend. After her mother's departure she hasn't come to believe she actually left. She is Hunting and intellect.
[Image: lyric.png]

Lyric has a female Perrier's sifaka named Lola she is with him all the time unless specified otherwise.