size
Medium
build
Light
player
Dragon

Christmas 2019Treat 2019
02-19-2021, 02:27 AM
ooc//looking for interested parties (alphas/packs) to claim her, with or without a fight for test of skill or whatever idc. Idk what to do with her >.>;

She's been here a few times before but it wasn't a place she frequented. She was growing tired of the loner life, she had lived it so long that she couldn't take it anymore. Not only that, but she was growing older. While she was always independent, part of her was desperate to find someone that would love her the way she craved to be loved, but maybe her time for that was up. Frustration started to boil in her mind, so she walked with arrogance onto the battlefield as she threw her head back to call for someone, anyone, to come find her. She craved a fight today...or...something to happen. She didn't really care what as long as she got contact with someone be it in a fight or some other way. She didn't stop walking though, when she was done calling she kept moving at a steady pace and would only stop if there was reason to.

"Talk" "You" Think
Tracker
If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Eligos

Aerie
Tiercel

Advanced Fighter (85)
Intermediate Intellectual (30)
gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player
Tealah

Halloween 2020 - Witches Hut1KValentines 2020Trick 2019
03-02-2021, 02:32 AM
The battlefield wasn't a super unusual place to find Eligos, though he hadn't been much lately with all that had occurred, but today's trip there had been unplanned. It was largely through luck had he found himself already making his way in a particular direction when a call came from directly ahead, and not far either, so he continued on his way out of curiosity to find himself facing a beautiful, fiery colored female stranger, and he took a moment to study her with his head tilted in curiosity and interest. "Good day," he spoke finally. "What are you seeking?" Generally, it could be assumed that a wolf was looking to spar when they visited this place, but he couldn't be certain. There was some note of... something else in her voice when she'd called that had caught his quiet attention when a simple call for an opponent might not have, though if a spar was what she actually sought he would gladly oblige, now that she had his attention.

Paradise

Loner

Novice Fighter (20)
Advanced Navigator (80)
gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Dragon

Christmas 2019Treat 2019
04-14-2021, 02:12 PM

It didn't take long for someone to find her. Amber gaze turned towards the masculine voice, the femme clearly smaller than he was, though that never mattered much to her. She slowed to a stop as she briefly studied him. He carried himself differently than most. An alpha maybe? He greeted her before asking what she sought, and she didn't even need to think about the answer. "I'm looking for somewhere to belong. Somewhere I can trust those I live with, who won't stab me in the back at the first opportunity." Her thoughts flicked to Tyranis for a moment as she spoke. She could only assume he had found something or someone better than her. She had no obligation to remain in his family's pack after that, so she had left with Incendio who in turn had gone to find his own path. "If I can't find that, then I suppose I'm looking for a fight."

"Talk" "You" Think
Tracker
If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Eligos

Aerie
Tiercel

Advanced Fighter (85)
Intermediate Intellectual (30)
gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player
Tealah

Halloween 2020 - Witches Hut1KValentines 2020Trick 2019
04-19-2021, 11:06 PM
"Both are worthy enough goals," he observed quietly after the stranger had spoken. Tilting his head, he studied her a moment. Aerie needed members, and she needed someplace she could trust. Well, he wasn't certain yet that Aerie could trust her, but they would never grow if he made no effort to find trustworthy wolves for it. "I could help you with either of them, if we find we suit. I am Eligos Abraxas, Tiercel of Aerie. We are a mercenary pack in the west. While a great deal of our livelihood comes from the field of battle, we have many Paths our wolves walk, and we encourage building all skills. Which is, as you can imagine, part of why I am here." He gestured at the battlefield with a ghost of a smile.