gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7
11-21-2020, 05:28 PM

Áskell raced after his magpie companion. The bird was going to teach him how to make fire today and his dad had finally agreed to let him learn! His dad was visiting Ashen and there were rumors that he empress of Ashen was going to hold a training event for all the pups. Kelly was excited to meet new wolves his own age and to learn more about sparring and fighting. But first there was fire.

Kári, the magpie, landed on a nearby stone and instructed Áskell to first build a fire ring out of stones so that the fire was less likely to escape. Yea, it would probably not be good to burn down Ashen on his first visit. Áskell immediately started looking for stones and when he found good ones he used his paws to scoot them into place.

Gossamer

Ashen Armada
Princess

Intermediate Fighter (30)
Beginner Healer (0)
gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7
11-21-2020, 05:28 PM

Gossamer couldn't wait to start fighting but the training session hadn't started yet so instead she followed after Ásta with a bundle of herbs in her mouth. She was going to learn how to make a couple different tisanes. If she made a really good one maybe she could gift it to her Aunt Io. Ásta, her giant fox companion, forged ahead with a travois full of supplies. They hadn't gone far when they noticed a boy and his bird doing something weird with rocks.

Gossamer swiftly pulled ahead of the fox so she could speak to the boy. "Hey! What are you doing with those rocks?" Was he just bored or was he doing something worth knowing? If it was useful then she wanted to know to. Ásta caught up and stood next to Gossamer.

Panic

Ashen
Pup

Beginner Intellectual (0)
Beginner Fighter (0)
gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
CloudyNight
11-21-2020, 05:47 PM

The young pup wanted to explore more her world, her home so she became more used to it sooner. Eyes of blue landed in anywhere she found interest in. Her mother gave her permission to explore as long as she wasnt up to do anything stupid. And sure to follow her mother’s orders she went off to wherever she could go and like that she found a pair of pups with other creatures. As that picked her interest in less than a second she dashed forward wagging her tiny tail behind her.

“Hi!!” She greeted as she took her time to see what they were up to. “Mind if I join? What are you doing?” She asked with her cold expression onto them. She always wanted to learn everything so she could stand beyond others. “I am Panic Phantom Klein by the way.” She said before taking a seat.

"speak"
[Image: Klein_family.png]

Áskell

Habari
Erelim

Intermediate Intellectual (30)
Beginner Fighter (0)
gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7
11-21-2020, 06:14 PM

Áskell finished scooting the rocks into a ring when an unfamiliar girl showed up to ask what he was doing with the rocks. He was about to say something sarcastic in response but then another girl showed up. Were these all the empire pups that were going to get together for training? He hoped he wasn't the only boy who would fight. The second girl introduced herself as Panic. She was a Klein to! They had to be related in some way.

"Hi! I'm Áskell Klein. My companion, Kári," he gestured to the magpie, "Is teaching me to make fire!" He puffed out his chest, clearly proud that he'd be learning something so cool.

The magpie hopped up on one of the rocks that formed the fire ring. "You ladies can help if you like. We need to find fuel to feed the fire. Look for sticks of varying sizes. We want big ones, medium ones and small ones." Áskell started looking around for sticks. Whenever he found one he picked it up and brought it back. "Are you guys here for the big fight training as well?"

Gossamer

Ashen Armada
Princess

Intermediate Fighter (30)
Beginner Healer (0)
gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7
11-21-2020, 06:16 PM

Gossamer turned to look as another girl joined them. She introduced herself as Panic and then the boy introduced himself as well. They were both Kleins. "I'm Gossamer Fatalis, Princess of the Armada." She perked up with interest as the boy stated that he was making fire. That was something that she wanted to learn to do but she also wanted to get her tisanes made. "That's ok, I think I'll just watch how you make it. I've got homework to finish." She jerked her head toward her fox companion who was expecting two complete tisanes by the end of the day.

Gossamer grabbed a couple bowls from the travois and unrolled a rabbit hide onto a flat stone nearby. She had dried chamomile and lavender for one tisane. Then she had dried comfrey and marshmallow for the other. Time to get mashing! She took the dried chamomile flowers and started mashing and kneading them with her paws until she had a good consistency. She then scooped them into the first bowl before turning to the comfrey. She then started mashing that one as well.

Gossamer nodded at the boys question. "Yup! I'm going to be a great warrior like my parents some day."