Advanced Healer (65)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Xarae

Critical Fail!Valentines 2020Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
09-11-2020, 06:54 PM

break me like a promise

She hadn’t really thought this far ahead. As they left the main beach and strode off along the shoreline, Theory couldn’t help but feel a strange lump in her throat. Thalia’s eyes had burned into the back of her head. Nothing about this felt good, but there was a gross sense of “victory” attached to it all that she couldn’t quite ignore. Noir had lost. Whatever it was he’d been looking for, Theo wasn’t sure, but Felicity seemed… fine. Now that they were alone it was difficult to ignore her presence. The smaller dark female smelled familiar - like Thalia, actually - and it made her stomach roll. They were certainly from the same pack at the very least. ”Sorry about him,” she murmured, gesturing back towards the gathering with her muzzle, ”he’s a brute who doesn’t know how to act.” Well, that much was true.

They rounded a bend in the beach and came across a small cove that was set back from the ocean. Theory could see from the gradient in the sand that this area would be covered again at high tide, but for now it was a private retreat. ”I’m Theory, alpha of Abaven,” she said in what she hoped was both a casual-and-confident tone.

"theory speaks!"

[Image: eris-sig-gif.gif][Image: theo-sig-gif.gif][Image: idalia-sig-gif.gif][Image: dag-sig-gif.gif][Image: rags-sig-gif-1.gif][Image: luce-sig-gif.gif][Image: calamity-sig-gif.gif]

Fel

Aerie

Beginner Fighter (0)
Beginner Hunter (0)
gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Resin
09-12-2020, 08:43 PM

The woman had won the day and so, sort of as her reward, Fel followed her away from the big man. Words met her ears and the marbled fae chuckled darkly. "He must have done something pretty bad." She couldn't deny that she was interested in hearing just what it was. Information was always interesting to the woman.

Padding around the curve in the beach afforded them a bit of privacy. Fel allowed herself to be led within, confident that the larger woman wasn't a thread. She introduced herself and the small, dark dame was immediately interested. Alpha of Abaven, eh? What secrets could she learn here? "Fel Abraxas, just a lowly member of Aerie. Nothing quite so grand as alpha." Her silken tones were smooth and melodic, her conversation soft and lilting. She didn't speak to others much.

Fel fixed Theory with her deep, claret gaze. "So, Theory: Alpha of Abaven... Have you led me here simply to keep the big man from attaining his prize, or were you interested in a game?" Despite her smaller stature, Fel was incredibly confident. She leaned into the larger fae, pressing their chests together as she waited for an answer to her question. She hoped that this hadn't all been to spite him, though she didn't mind that spite had been a factor. Fel had come to this gathering for information, but she had also come here for sex. It had been a while.

"Speech"
[Image: mZorPt0.png?1]
Fel can often be a very...mature character. Be aware.

Theory

Abaven
Seqouia

Master Fighter (250)
Advanced Healer (65)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Xarae

Critical Fail!Valentines 2020Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
09-14-2020, 07:38 PM

break me like a promise

He must have done something pretty bad. Theory snorted and her eyes narrowed reflexively. "He tried to kill his sister - out of jealousy, not hatred or revenge." She edged carefully around the fact that he was also her brother. After all, he was no longer any sibling of hers, just a fool she used to know. Theo's ears flattened and she looked out towards the horizon line. The sun was beginning to set and color streaked across the sea. Water lapped at the shores, pulling back to reveal sparkling sand. "D'you see that? It's beautifu - " She has half-listening to Felicity, but a sharp intake of breath interrupted her words (and train of thought) when the smaller female pressed close to her chest.

Theo felt her heart begin to vibrate nearly out of her chest. It was beating so loud that she was positive it was audible. The young alpha tried to remind herself that had won, that she was in a position of power, but she merely felt helpless. Quicksand running through Felicity's paws. "A g-game?" No, she'd only ever wanted to punish Noir. What was the game? Were there prizes?

"theory speaks!"

[Image: eris-sig-gif.gif][Image: theo-sig-gif.gif][Image: idalia-sig-gif.gif][Image: dag-sig-gif.gif][Image: rags-sig-gif-1.gif][Image: luce-sig-gif.gif][Image: calamity-sig-gif.gif]

Fel

Aerie

Beginner Fighter (0)
Beginner Hunter (0)
gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Resin
09-14-2020, 08:10 PM (This post was last modified: 09-14-2020, 08:36 PM by Fel.)

Ahhh, so the big man had tried to kill his sister out of jealousy. He had seemed cocky and sure of himself, but he hadn't seemed murderous. It just went to show that you never could tell about someone. It was interesting that it seemed to bother Theory so much. Fel was of the sort that didn't particularly care about people that she didn't know, so she couldn't feel much for the man's intended victim. "I wonder what her name was," she spoke more to herself than Theory. If she could nab a name, maybe she could piece the story together without outwardly asking about the sordid details.

The two women sat upon the beach, staring out to sea. For Fel, this only lasted for a moment. Water was great, but she currently had eyes for the black and white lady beside her. Pressing herself against Theory seemed to short out a circuit in her brain, for she stopped mid speech. As she regained a bit of her composure, she question Fel and the woman smiled, though in a less predatory manner.

From Theory's reactions to their close proximity to her lack of understanding to the innuendo's that Fel had been dishing out. She could only surmise that Theory might very well be a virgin. The fates were kind, it seemed. They had stolen one virgin from her this night only to place another right within her grasp. Fitting.

"A game." Reaching up, Fel placed her muzzle close to Theory's ear. "You're much too tense, lovely. Why don't you let me help you?" With gentle pressure from her paws, Fel urged her companion to lay upon her stomach in the sand. She would start slow with her and see where they ended up.

"Speech"

Theory

Abaven
Seqouia

Master Fighter (250)
Advanced Healer (65)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Xarae

09-15-2020, 10:18 PM

break me like a promise

Theory's larger body was rigid with tension. Every muscle was taut, strung so tightly that it almost hurt. The young alpha worked herself hard - any passerby could see. Beneath her thick fur Theory's body was elegantly sculpted. There wasn't an ounce of extra fat where it shouldn't be. She was well-muscled with plush fur thanks to the abundance of fish oil found in her natural diet. The girl loved herself some salmon and all that rich fat had paid off in spades. As Felicity nudged her towards the ground a little whimper escaped her mouth. This didn't feel right, but it didn't quite feel wrong either. When her life had spiraled so quickly out of control (wildfire, volcano, death, death, death) she had clutch so tightly to all of the things left that she did have control over: her pack, her body, her training. What would it feel like to give that control up? Just for a moment. Just for an evening.

Slowly she lowered herself to the ground. Her shoulders were still tense. Theory lay rigidly on her side, unsure what came next. It was completely unnatural to lie like this, almost prone in front of another. She was a leader. An alpha. Theo bit her lip so hard she thought she could taste blood. "I d-don't need help," she protested, her voice breathy and strange to her own ears. Theory's eyes rolled up to look at Felicity, the whites glowing brightly as the last light from the sunset slipped below the horizon line.
"theory speaks!"

Fel

Aerie

Beginner Fighter (0)
Beginner Hunter (0)
gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Resin
09-15-2020, 11:28 PM
Why did she suddenly get the idea that this was a huge waste of time? If Theory didn't want to have sex, why was she here? Why had she bothered taking the man away from her? Hell, Fel could be in the throes of passion right now if it hadn't been for her intrusion, so what was this all about?

The woman balked as she lay stiffly down in the sand. Fel could hear the whimper of protest and she wrinkled her nose. Fel was into many less than savory sexual acts, but rape wasn't one of them and this was definitely against Theory's will. With a sigh, the marbled woman deposited herself in the sand a comfortable distance away. She was still close, but their bodies weren't touching.

Theory had said that she didn't need help but she obviously did. "We're strangers. Well probably never see one another again, so why don't you tell me what's wrong?" Perhaps the fact that they were strangers would help the bob-tailed woman open up some. If she didn't wish to, Fel could take her leave and find some other woman to taste. Since she was already here, she may as well offer an ear.

Theory

Abaven
Seqouia

Master Fighter (250)
Advanced Healer (65)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Xarae

09-21-2020, 08:10 PM

break me like a promise

She cursed herself inwardly. Giving up control didn't come easily to her, and Felicity could smell it on her. Abraxas. The dark female must know Thalia - must be related to her - in some respect. It made her stomach jump just a few inches further into her throat. Theo didn't want to give up any information if she could help it, certainly not about Thalia. But... they were just friends, after all. Would it be so bad to talk about it finally? "Maybe you can help me," she said roughly, half sitting up. The large female twisted to look at Felicity and let her lower half sprawl out. Theo cut an impressive figure even lying down; her winter coat had shed out to reveal the sleek, close-hewn fur beneath. "There is a female I'd like to," she stared at the sky, embarrassed. She'd never even spoken with her father about this. "I think I'd like to lie with. How could I convince her?" The young alpha peered curiously at Felicity. There was still a bit of an uncomfortable lilt to her voice, but she was beginning to find her footing. Navigating this was uncomfortable, like forcing your way through thick briers, but she hoped there was something good waiting on the other side of the thorns.

"theory speaks!"

Fel

Aerie

Beginner Fighter (0)
Beginner Hunter (0)
gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Resin
09-23-2020, 03:07 PM

Fel's tail swished back and forth in the sand. She was a little agitated, but she wouldn't let it get to her. It took Theory a moment, but she eventually righted herself and then began to speak. Hmm... The irritation that Fel felt slowly dissipated. So Theory wanted a woman's attention, did she? The larger woman was actually asking for advice. Well... Fel couldn't be too upset with her then.

With a sigh, the silver marbled woman let go of her frustration. "It depends on the woman. Some like being the bottom. Some like being the top." She imagined that Theory might be a top, which should make the other woman a bottom, but with her anxiety... you never knew. "Some women like it when you just take them. Others like when you ask and butter them up first." Again she sighed. "Really though, it all begins with confessing your feelings and intentions."

Fel cast a sidelong glance at Theory. "Are you ashamed about wanting to be with a woman? Do you think others will judge you for it because of your position?" She imagined that these might be some issues that the woman was dealing with. Status meant keeping up appearances and that sometimes meant being unhappy. "Status be damned," the smaller woman said, extending her hind legs straight out in the sand so she was all belly on the cool granules. "There's no point in all of the hard work if you can't be happy. Anyone that thinks less of you for being a woman doesn't deserve you." Fel was quite opinionated on the matter of free love. She dared someone to look down upon her for loving women.

"Speech"

Theory

Abaven
Seqouia

Master Fighter (250)
Advanced Healer (65)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Xarae

09-23-2020, 10:14 PM

break me like a promise

She hadn't really given much thought to the "consequences" of not choosing a conventional male. Also, Theo wasn't even sure if Thalia reciprocated her feelings! The thought of being turned away hurt much more than the opinion of someone else. She was sure her father and family would be supportive. Probably. Right? They cared for her and her happiness. Who she choose to love (and maybe bed) shouldn't influence that. The mere thought was troubling - it hadn't even crossed her mind, and now it took root in the back of her head like a quick growing weed.

"I'm not sure I'd be very good at confessing... and neither would she," she sighed. Thalia was just as bad at confronting her feelings, if not worse. Even after the time they've spent together and the closeness they'd developed, she still felt a stiffness emanating from her. "She's here, actually. Back at the party." Theory's face grew stiflingly hot. They'd locked eyes just before she slipped away with Felicity. "Actually, she saw me leave with you." Did she even care? "I'm certainly not worried about what anyone else thinks. I wouldn't hesitate to put them in their place," the young alpha added, a roughness to her voice that emphasized her point. Felicity was right. Everyone deserved to choose their own love. Theory would fight for that right - both for her own sake and anyone in Abaven who feared disapproval. They wouldn't find it there, she'd make sure of it.
"theory speaks!"

Fel

Aerie

Beginner Fighter (0)
Beginner Hunter (0)
gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Resin
Yesterday, 10:56 AM

Hmm, emotions did get in the way a lot. Fel didn't love. Wasn't even sure if she was capable, really. She loved her siblings, but was it actually love or was it more of a sense of familial duty and loyalty? She didn't know. Too much to think on at the moment. "Feelings are difficult things. It would be easier if they didn't exist, but they do. In order for two strong women to form a relationship, one has to show that they're willing to let their guard down. Willing to be vulnerable."

When Theory said that the woman was actually here at the party, Fel's red eyes gleamed mischievously. "Is she now?" Ah, and she'd seen the pair of them leave together. Great. Well that might throw a wrench in things, but one could tell simply by smell that they hadn't had sex. If the woman was stupid, she'd make a big deal out of it anyway. An idea struck and the marbled woman grinned. "Do you want me to go tell her? If anything I can send her over here. Perfect opportunity to get it out in the open." The smaller lady shrugged. "If she reciprocates, all is well and good. If she doesn't, then you can stop worrying over it."

Theory was adamant that she wouldn't let her status keep her from love and Fel was proud of that. It took a lot to simply not care. She was a pro at that, herself. "So? What'll it be? Want me to go send your lady this way?" Head tilted slightly, Fel smiled at the larger woman. She wanted this to happen. She really, really did.

"Speech"

Theory

Abaven
Seqouia

Master Fighter (250)
Advanced Healer (65)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Xarae

Yesterday, 08:57 PM

break me like a promise

Feelings certainly did get in the way... she was a mess of them herself. So many feelings. Theory wished she could tuck them all away in a box, focus only on leading the pack and the stewardship of the young, but a leader without feelings meant a leader without morals. Right? She valued her moral compass intensely. When those pesky "feelings" grew too much to bear, it helped point her in the right direction. Her north star. Vulnerability wasn't something she was familiar with beyond quiet, private moments with her father and sisters. She tried not to let anyone see her struggle for fear of causing larger worries and distress among the pack. It was her responsibility to carry their burdens, not the other way around. On the matter of vulnerability, Theory sighed heavily. "That might be a little bit more difficult. I'm not sure either of us have experience with... that."

But Felicity's proposition was too good to resist. It took most of the burden off of her plate, after all. It would finally be some kind of answer to the question that had been plaguing her for the better part of a year. But what if it wasn't the answer she wanted? Theory's throat tightened at the thought and she cast her eyes out to sea. The tide was creeping in, slowly but steadily. Maybe the ocean could just swallow her up, then she wouldn't have to worry about Thalia's answer at all. "I believe you know her, actually," Theo said, a bit begrudgingly. She was an Abraxas, after all, but she'd made her position on same-sex love clear. Would she still feel the same if she knew Theory was interested in one of her family members? Their motto was to spread, after all. Theo didn't know much about sex, but she was pretty sure two women couldn't immaculately conceive. There would be no future Abraxas that might spawn from their union - but she was getting way, way, way ahead of herself. "It's Thalia. Thalia Abraxas. And I would like you to bring her to me."
"theory speaks!"